I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

A New World // Kim Possible

Go down

A New World // Kim Possible

Post by Ron Stoppable on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:42 am

Ron was absolutely mesmerized by the beautiful city. Although he may have been here time and time before on a mission, he never really had the chance to properly enjoy it because of how quickly in and out they were. Now he had free time and he could do what he liked since he was transferred. Of course, he'd still have to wait for Kim to see what she wanted to do.

Walking along the streets, he went into one of the coffee shops and got himself a small coffee to contrast with the cold weather. His nose was turning red from how crisp the weather had been, and although he was bundled it, it wasn't seeming to help much. Looking around, he couldn't seem to get the address right...

Finally though, Ron had found himself at the dorms where SHIELD agents would be staying if they did not already have a place of their own. Entering inside, he looked at his key to his room and decided to wait a little bit before unpacking. His stuff had been dropped off upon arriving anyways. He sat down on the couch to rest for a moment, drinking his coffee.
Ron Stoppable
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 7805

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New World // Kim Possible

Post by Kim Possible on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 am

To be honest, Kim had been really nervous on their way to the UK. Becoming SHIELD agents and join the crew of heroes to safe the world from Aliens and what not... that was something the teenager had never even dared to consider. Surely, she already was a hero in her hometown Middleton, where Ron and her used to live before moving to the UK to train for the SHIELD Missions. And she still was nervous about everything.

Right at this moment, Kim was sitting on the bed in her dorm room and looked around the place. It wasn't much, to be honest, but it was nice. It felt like finally having a small space of her own, without nagging parents dropping by to "inspect" her room. Not that she was a very messy person. But you know... teenage girls do have their secrets. "I should personalize it... get some cute decorations or something." Kim thought to herself.

A moment later, Kim put her scarf and warm jacket on, then left her room. Of course she locked it, once she was outside, standing in front of her closed door. Ron's room was just a few doors down, something that was very convenient. Walking the small distance, Kim smiled a little. Things were going great for the two of them so far. She hoped that Ron would do as good in training as she would, if she did that good after all. She really cared about him, she always had, since the day they met. Kim stopped in front of his door a few seconds later. Maybe he was up for some exploring while they had the chance.
"Ron? Are you there?" she quietly called out, while softly knocking on the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
OOC: sorry that it took so long for me to reply! I didn't know there was a topic up, haven't really been around much lately... Sad
Kim Possible

£ : 9463

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Stoppable on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:52 pm

A violent wriggle came from his pocket and a moment later Rufus's pale head poked out of his pocket. Muttering what Ron could only imagine were curses at the cold weather, the naked mole rat bolted out of the pocket he'd been hiding in and straight under the blankets on Ron's bed. Ron chuckled, shaking his head at the still-chattering mound on the bed. "I know, buddy, I know. It's cold for me too." He took a long drink from his coffee, the hot liquid warming him instantly. "Rufus, what say I make it up for you tonight by going to find a good nacho place?"

Once again he brought the coffee cup to his lips. He hadn't actually thought of what working for a giant spy agency, instead of working for Wade, would even be like. He had accepted the position because Kim had. Frankly he wasn't even sure that he would have made it in without her - he was a bit of a klutz even at the best of times; meanwhile the agents here all looked like they could walk on tight-ropes in their sleep. Kim would fit in perfectly here. Him, well, he'd just have to wait and see.

A soft knock on his door sounded, followed by an all-too-familiar voice. Ron couldn't stop the goofy grin that spread across his face at the sound of Kim's voice, nor did he particularly want to. Pushing himself up off the bed, he sidled up to the door and opened it, grinning at her as he peeked out. "Hey, K.P. What's up? Moved into your room ok?"

Ron Stoppable
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 am

The red-haired teen would never tire of seeing that grin on Ron's face. She couldn't help the smile that instantly came to her face, not that she really minded either. True, she would have never believed that their long time friendship might turn into love, like it did in the end. After all, they've known each other since kindergarden. Kim had always stuck with Ron, mostly because she felt sorry for him when he didn't fit in with the other kids, but over the time she actually really came to like him. He was her best friend, someone she could always talk to.
She was used to Ron calling her K.P. He had done that for such a long time, now. To be honest, she would get worried if he stopped calling her that. Or if he wouldn't smile at her. She knew him well enough to tell when something was up.
Right now, though, things were just fine. Well, considering the big changes in their lives and their new home. It was a huge change compared to Middleton. Especially the weather. Although she liked Britain, but the cold was just... oh well.

"Yeah, I think I did. But I should get some decorations or something... what about you and Rufus?" Kim said.
Well, at first she wasn't sure about the naked mole rat, but she soon came to appreciate the little, strange animal. He had turned out to be a big help many times already and now, Kim actually liked him. He was as much a part of Ron's life as she was.
Kim Possible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Stoppable on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:14 pm

"Well, I moved in fine. Rufus I'm not so sure about," he replied with a laugh, opening his door wide enough so she could look in at the grumbling heap still hiding under the blankets. "I think he's having Bueno Nacho withdrawals already," he muttered to Kim, before waving her inside. He hadn't bothered to sort out or personalize his room, so boxes stood stacked haphazardly around. He made a mental note to try and sort through some of them before he tripped and broke his neck getting up in the middle of the night for a drink of water. Not that he'd brought all that much with him. Mainly just clothes and sentimental essentials. The only current shreds of personalisation in the entire room were three framed photos of his family that his mother had refused to let him leave without. One photo was of his parents, one of Ron and Hana, and the last one of the entire family together. So he wouldn't forget them, she'd said. As if he could ever forget where his roots lay.  

"Rufus," Ron began in a coaxing voice. "What say you, me and K.P. find a nacho place tonight, hmm?" A pause, then grudging squeaks of acceptance sounded, though the rat still refused to come out of his hiding place. Ron figured he was just sulking over being brought to live in a place that had no Bueno Nacho and had Winter temperatures just as bad as back in Middleton. If he was a warmth-loving naked mole rat, Ron probably would have sulked too. Why couldn't SHIELD have had their headquarters somewhere tropical and warm? Like Tahiti.

The blonde sunk down on the bed, careful to avoid Rufus. "I hear we're supposed to be getting senior officers that train us soon," he remarked, not particularly sure about how he felt about this. "Do you know who yours is yet? I want someone cool and suave as mine. Like James Bond," he added with a grin.
Ron Stoppable
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:14 am

Kim stepped into Ron's small, but bright and nice little room, which was very similar to her own room. She walked past her long time friend, so that he could close the door again and then looked over to the bed, where she could see Rufus hiding under the blankets.
The redhead giggled a little, when she heard his complaints when Ron told her about the little guy probably having nacho withdrawals. Nachos... Kim thought with a small sigh. Yes, she missed her home, too. She missed her parents back in America and even her annoying twin brothers. But hey, as annoying as they both were, she still loved them very much. They were family after all and not everything they did was just childish silliness.

"Well, he's probably not the only one... and it's probably not his only problem either." Kim replied, a small smile coming to her face. She put her hand into the pocket of her warm coat and pulled something out, that looked likeit was made out of wool. Taking it with two hands it unfolded and unrevealed what it really was: a tiny blue pullover made of soft wool. There was a tiny, yellow "R" on the front. It was a little something that Kim made for Rufus, before they moved to the UK.

"Hey, Rufus, come out here for a moment and see what I got for you, okay?" Kim said softly, sitting down on the edge of Ron's bed. She hoped that Rufus would at least poke his head out of the blanket to see what she brought for him. If he would wear that pullover, he wouldn't be as cold anymore and they were suited for their trip to find a Nacho place. "And then we go and find us a Nacho place in this city. I need some piece of home here."

Last edited by Kim Possible on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kim Possible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Stoppable on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:42 pm

we are young, so let's set the world on fire
WE CAN BURN BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN  
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ron couldn't help but smile more when he saw what Kim pulled out of her pocket. The pullover couldn't be more perfect for his hairless friend. It warmed his heart that she actually cared about Rufus as much as she did. It was really sweet. Most people found the odd rodent disgusting and gross but she didn't. It meant a lot that she liked him. Rufus was his very best friend and by this point in Ron's life, he could honestly say that he would be lost if anything happened to the little creature.

He nodded in agreement when Kim mentioned that nacho withdrawals probably weren't Rufus's only problem. "Rufus and the cold don't get along. I don't even know how he managed in Middelton for so long," he admitted. Middleton summers were amazing; perfect temperature and weather for a heat-loving rat. The winter's however were rather dreadful. But Ron suspected Rufus sulking wasn't the weather as much as him missing home. Ron understood the feeling all too well; he was missing home and his family dreadfully. "Aw c'mon Rufus, stop sulking," Ron commented, very gently prodding the blanket mound. An angry squeal and a string of chatter sounded and Ron good-naturedly rolled his eyes.

At Kim's words, Rufus gave a soft grunt, debating whether to come out of hiding or not. The prospect of a present was rather tempting. A second later his curiosity won out and he poked his hairless head from out of the blanket, peering out suspiciously. Eyes landing on Kim's present he gave a delighted squeal, throwing the blanket aside and dashing towards her, making grabby-hands at the blue cardie.

NOTES
OUTFIT
CREDITS  We Are Young - Fun ~ Template by Doe-Eyed Harlot of Caution.
Ron Stoppable
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Kim glanced over to Ron, giving him a small smile. She knew that it meant a lot to him that she didn't think of Rufus as disgusting or weird, but that she actually liked the little naked mole rat. At first, when he introduced her to Rufus, she did think that he was a little weird, but over the many years he's been with them, Kim just couldn't help but like him. After all, the little guy had helped them many times and she didn't know what they would've done without him.
Kim figured that his behavior wasn't all due to the cold. It was a big change to move away from the town they lived in all their life and start a new life so far from home. She missed it, too. Her family, her friends... but Kim was always in good spirits. After all, this was the opportunity of a lifetime. All the training they would get here would benefit them and the missions they would be send to were still to safe the world. And Kim was all for saving the world.

"Well, he practically lived in your pocket. It's not too cold in there." Kim said to her friend Ron, then looked at Rufus who eventually came out of hiding. She knew how curious he was and who would pass on a present? Kim giggled softly, when he stretched his little arms out to grab the pullover, so she bend down and handed it to the small, but smart creature and then helped him put it on. "There you go. Feel better now?"
Kim had to admit that Rufus looked rather cute in that blue cardie with the yellow R on his chest. It fit him perfectly and that made her rather proud of her work. It had taken her long enough to make it, but it was time well spent, seeing how Rufus reacted to his gift.
Kim Possible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Stoppable on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Wriggling into the jumper, Rufus stepped back to admire his new look. Finding it very much to his liking and enjoying the new warmth it provided, he gave a happy squeak of approval and a vigorous nod to her question, before trotting over to Kim, giving her an affectionate nuzzle. His little arms wrapped around her in a hug and a chatter that sounded vaguely like a thanks sounded, before he made a leap towards Ron's pillow, using it as a trampoline for himself.

A chuckle left Ron's lips at his pet's antics and he grinned at Kim. "Looks like you're now the official favourite," he joked looking at the bouncing Rufus. "He hasn't bounced like this since that gigantic taco on the airplane." Turning back to look at the redhead, he smiled at her. "It looks wonderful on him. And it's sure to keep the winter chills at bay. Thank you for making it." Leaning over he gave her a rather shy kiss on the cheek, ignoring Rufus's elaborate show of 'ewwws' and 'yucks' in the background.

Standing up, Ron offered his arm out to Kim, like the gentleman that his father had always taught him to be. "Shall we, Miss Possible?" he asked with a grin, attempting a posh British accent and failing miserably. "Let's find us a nacho place to make our new second home." He was going to miss Bueno Nacho like crazy. But he was willing to adapt. He had to adapt. Non-Bueno-Nacho tacos were better than no tacos at all. Although... "Hey, you don't reckon there's a Bueno Nachos here in London, do you?"

NOTES We really need a Bueno Nacho here in London. Since their Middleton one is Store #582, there's bound to be one. I'm currently saving up to buy a category just so we can have one.
OUTFIT
Ron Stoppable
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Kim just couldn't help but laugh a little at the little guy's behavior. She was used to him acting like this, but no matter how often she saw Rufus do it, it was still as adorable as the first time. Even though, Rufus probably didn't like the sound of being adorable. But oh well, for Kim he was.

"He's just too adorable." Kim said, a grin still on her face. She looked at the little guy jumping on the pillow, now wearing a blue sweater with a yellow R on it. She was rather proud of her creation, it did look adorable on Rufus and he obviously liked it. It suited him well. "That was worth the time spent making it."

Although her and Ron had been dating for quite a while now, she still was a little shy on the whole kissing part, or being kissed for that matter. Not that she wouldn't like it, it was just... still new to her. However, by the way Ron had just kissed her cheek, Kim figured he felt the same way about it. It probably was because they've known each other for so long and now everything was new. Although it wasn't that new. However, Kim's cheeks still turned a slight bit red, after being kissed on the cheek by Ron. But her green eyes were sparkling a little bit more than before. Even with Rufus' remarks, but she didn't really care about that anymore. She liked the little guy just the way he was, just like she did Ron.

With a smile coming back to her face, Kim took his offered arm and nodded in reply to the question. "Let's go and find out. I'd be surprised if we wouldn't find one here." the redhead said to him. "Before I forget... I have no idea who my Senior Agent will be... but I hope he or she won't be stuck up somewhere and let me do the dirty work."
Kim Possible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Stoppable on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:17 pm

The whole dating thing made Ron more shy than he'd ever been before around Kim. He had been in love with her for the longest of times, but had been too chicken to admit the feelings. He had always felt like he was second best and that Kim deserved someone more suave and sophisticated than him. But you couldn't help who you fell for and so he'd moped and pined until events revealed that Kim liked him too. Which had made him absolutely ecstatic, especially when they got together, but it didn't stop him from being a little shy when it came to things such as kissing. The fact that Kim seemed to feel that way too made him feel better about it all. Made him feel less like a dweeb.

Ron gave a chuckle at her senior agent comment. "Mine will probably begin wondering how the hell I even made it into SHIELD within the first week," he commented. Anyone who had ever met Ron knew that he was a notorious klutz. His clumsiness had gotten better with age (he had definitely improved from when Kim and he had first starting going on missions to save the world), but he definitely didn't have the gracefulness and agility as most other agents. He only hoped that he wouldn't stuff up too badly to jeopordise a mission. "I'm sure yours will be cool. You'll probably even be teaching them a couple of moves before long," Ron joked as he picked his coat up, Rufus dashing up and leaping to sit on his shoulder.

Leaving his room, Ron walked along with Kim, a goofy grin on his face. A few agents smirked at the couple as they passed them in the halls, but Ron ignored them. This was the life. He was in London, getting paid to save the world with his girlfriend. And now they were going to find an English Bueno Nacho to make their second home. All of it was awesome; he was going to enjoy working for SHIELD very much.

NOTES Sorry it took so long! >.<
OUTFIT
Ron Stoppable
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:20 am

Gonna try a new adventure far from home
It's time for me to do this on my own
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kim smiled a little to herself for just about a minute or two. Actually, she wasn't that shy about kissing Ron, but sometimes that girly side just got the better of her and she actually was being shy about it. But if it was helping Ron to feel better, she was never too shy to kiss his cheek. No matter how clumsy he may have been (or still was), she loved him. And there was nothing that could ever change the way she felt about him. Not after it took her so long to realize. But what did they say? Good things come to those who wait? Well, then this was definitely one of those good things.

"Nah, you will be fine, Ron. You've survived going on missions with me for so long... what could possibly go wrong now?" Kim said in her usual cheerful tone. Of course she knew how nervous he was about this new life at SHIELD and how he was always worried that he will mess things up, but in the end, he was always coming out stronger. And besides... he had her. Kim would make sure that he was okay. She always had looked out for him and she wasn't going to stop now.

The redhead couldn't hold back a laugh, thinking about a reply to Ron's suggestion that she might teach her senior agent a move or two. The first thing that came to mind was some badass SHIELD agent in a cheerleading uniform, learning a couple of a moves from her. "Maybe I'll teach my Senior Agent some cheerleading." she eventually let Ron know what she was laughing about.

Much like Ron, Kim mostly ignored the smirks the other agents gave them, as they passed by. She was used to those looks anyway and quite frankly... they didn't bother Kim too much. She was happy and she had no problems whatsoever to let all the world know about it. Not to mention that she usually spread a good mood anyway. Kim was excited to find out if there was a Bueno Nacho place nearby that they could make their second Home. That would be really nice. But she was also excited about their new life as SHIELD agents and what that would be like.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Note: Oh, that's more than alright, twin :)I know I take long enough to reply sometimes, too Smile
Credits: Live Your Life - Alexi Blue
Kim Possible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Stoppable on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Running a hand through his hair, Ron gave a lopsided grin, though doubt flitted through his features. "I guess you're right. It's just..." He swallowed the doubtful lump that had formed in his throat and nibbled at his lip as he walked through the corridors with his wonderful girlfriend. He hadn't been wanting to open up this particular can of worms, but Ron felt bad concealing anything to Kim and since this particular can of worms had been opened, he couldn't lie to her. "It's just that I look at these guys and they can do stuff that I've never even thought of doing! It's a bit intimidating. Plus, you and I have saved the world a gazillion times but it feels like that that doesn't even matter. It kinda just feels that all we've done together doesn't matter to them, just because I'm not some level 8 or whatever," he finally admitted, giving a soft sigh. He had to admit that he felt judged. Back home he and Kim were heros, but here he was considered a rookie and just because of this he was looked down upon. What added insult to injury was that it was only due to his age, too. Had he been ten years older, it would have all been fine, but apparently teenagers couldn't be taken seriously, even if they had helped save the world more than most SHIELD agents in their entire career.

Shaking his head to clear these negative thoughts from his mind, he leaned over and kissed Kim on the top of her head and gave her a hand a soft squeeze. The two simple gestures helped calm him, and he was sure that Kim wouldn't mind the extra attention too much. He focused on the positives: he was here with Kim, a girl that he loved with all his heart; he got to keep Rufus, without whom he'd be utterly lost; and he was in a country with Bueno Nacho. Whatever the world (or more precisely, SHIELD) decided to throw at him, he'd be ok. Team Possible was all together and together they could get through anything.

TAGGED @Kim Possible
NOTES Sorry it took so long! >.<
OUTFIT
Ron Stoppable
Tsaritsa of Shipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:52 am

tag: @Ron Stoppable  
 notes: that's quite alright... been gone for a while Wink 
words: 386

Gonna try a new adventure
FAR FROM HOME

Kim gave her boyfriend a sideways glance and smiled a little to herself. She knew him way too much not to know what was worrying, but since he started the topic, she just wanted to hear him say it. She knew from experience that it was better not to keep things bottled up inside. Especially for Ron. And he could always talk to her about anything. They went through so much together and came out stronger. She'd always been the one who was always there for him. To defend him, to save him from danger and harm, but also to be his friend. Kim wasn't going to let him down now. They were still young, possibly the youngest SHIELD recruits for becoming field agents, but that didn't mean that they weren't just as good as any of them. At least as a team they were pretty much unstoppable. Or Kim liked to believe that.

She turned her head, her red hair bouncing around her head with every step. Her lips curled into a comforting smile, her green eyes fixed on Ron. “Well, it's just like when we first started Ron. I know we've gone on many dangerous missions and came out as the winning party, but so have the Agents that will train us. They're not judging us or looking down on us like they're something better.” Kim replied, not actually knowing if that was true for all the agents they would meet, but she liked to think positive, because everything else would just weigh them down anyway. “They're curious about us and they'll test us. Just like every villain we ever encountered. You just do your very best, Ron and prove yourself, like you've done before. Besides... if anything should trouble you... you always have me to talk to.”

Walking down the corridor with Ron by her side, she returned the soft squeeze to her hand, hoping it would add to Ron's confidence. She knew that he would need a lot of that and a lot of courage to get through this, but she also knew that he could do it. “Hey and if anyone ever doubts your abilities... just tap into your Mystical Monkey Power. I bet nobody here has mastered Monkey Kung-Fu or defeated Ninja Monkeys.” the pretty red-head added with a smirk.

♔ nickdiazfan with edits by OldShatterhandsGirl
Kim Possible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down