I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki

Go down

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki Empty Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki

Post by The Master on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:17 am

The Master had been through a lot in the past few weeks. Things like running into The Doctor and getting caught up with Sherlock Homes on cases. It had gotten to the point where it was just annoying, so The Master left the inside of London and stayed on the outside. Which was away from The Doctor and Sherlock, or anyone else who could get onto him for his killing. It had been about a week since he had left, nothing of interest had happened. The Master was bored out of his mind. It was not because he stopped killing people, it just got boring if you had no one to stop you or anyone to kill really. Boredom lead The Master to actually behave, not in the good way like The Doctor but the just sitting around, killing people who piss you off kind of way. If that is what you call good behavior then The Master didn't like it too much. Boring was the perfect word for it. How in the world could The Doctor deal with this kind of boredom and not die? I guess, he would use time traveling. Either way, The Master needed something to do or else he might die from boredom itself. So he went looking for fun in the city or around the city, either or.

At first, nothing. Then he did find some people outside, they looked  like they were mid twenties or so. Stupid humans, an easy kill really. A few minutes past, The Master walked down the back streets of London with hands drenched in blood. A gun placed in his right hand, it cover in someone else's blood as well. Again he was bored. Nothing more to do. Sometimes he wished that he could meet someone that liked to kill like he did. Like a sport or a game.  Their was no one like that though, not the he could see anyway. So The Master treated himself to another kill, a young girl. Bored again! He huffed. The Master hated being this bored. Where was The Doctor when you wanted a bit of fun? He was never there when you killed from boredom, only when you did world domination. It was stupid really.

The Master walked down the streets of London. People push past him, not paying him the least of attention which aggravated The Master. He was use to people running and screaming in fear, begging him for their lives. Not pushing past him like he is an unimportant person. Catching a random person by his wrist, he glared angrily at him. "Why is it you run into like I am not here? Am I NOT HERE?" He shouted at the man. The man looked at him with a scared look and shook his head. The Master placed a gun to his head. Noticing that was the wrong answer, the man quickly nodded. The Master shoved him aside. "Then get out of my way." He spat at him and walked on.

The Master walked for what seemed like hours until he bumped into another person. He was about to shout at the man that stood in front of him, he caught his tongue at the last second. His eyes scanned the man in front of him. Short brown hair fell on to his shoulders and continued a little bit farther. His brown eyes, or were they hazel, looked at The Master with the same look as The Master was giving him. The clothes he wore were interesting, something like The Master wore when he was younger. He had to admit that he liked his clothes and him in general, for now. This man would have to prove he is worth his while. Hopefully, he would give The Master something to do.

"Oh, and who are you? You look different compared to the humans and I am bored out of my mind. Interest me." The Master told him with a commanding tone in his voice, his eyes stayed on his with a look of ready. If this man attacked him, he would be able to get him before he even touch The Master.
The Master
The Master

£ : 11790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki Empty Re: Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki

Post by Loki on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591
After his past few games of mischief, Loki was beginning to feel like London was his to terrorize, his
playground. It didn't matter that some of the time (a a good part of it) was spent pretending to be imprisoned. London and it's people were his. He had staked the hypothetical flag on the old city, disregarding any previous claims it possibly had on it. There was something about a Moriarty hanging around London but that did not seem too important. What could a mortal do when faced with Loki other than provide entertainment for the trickster.

So it was that when he heard that there was someone taking on his role of Chaos maker and disrupted of the peace. If this was another mere mortal (as the gun implied), then he would milk entertainment from the mortal. His brother was fond of mortals so it always paid to play with them. That would certainly get under the man's skin and the trickster smiled. Of course there was the chance that this was one of those 'super villains' that he had heard about. Now, it could always be good to assemble a group of them together, he thought with a smile. He needed allies to combat his brother and the team that had been formed. This world was rightfully his.

So, with this surprise in mind, the trickster had set off to confront whoever this being was. Moving the crowd was no difficulty for Loki; he stood out, was taller than most and his clothing was vastly different. There was a deep rooted fear of strangers in mortals and they could tell that he was different, very different. A smirk came across his face, watching the more nervous glances as he passed and the business men who had no time but simply veered from his path without much thought. It amused him to see how easy the mortal's minds could be influenced.

Finally he found the source, the cause. Green eyes flickered over the male form. Magic was vital to the trickster and it had already informed him that this was no mortal. Then what was he? Loki could see the anger on the man, plain as day and a smirk flickered across his face. Well, this was going to be a fun day. Whatever way it turned out. There was a silence and Loki suspected that they were both judging each other, weighing up the threat that the other might propose. His eyes looked over the man; there wasn't much to judge him by. No sign of magic, that was certain and yet he wasn't human. Interesting.

Finally the silence was shattered by the other and Loki raised his eyebrows, keeping his face impassive. No one addressed him as such but it did seem something that Loki was likely to say on a bad day.
"I am not one to be ordered, nor am I 'human' as you put it. Something I'm not alone in, I see." The trickster said in his silken voice. It seemed that his day out was going to be ore exciting than he had originally suspected. Loki was pleased.

Loki - The God of Mischief
Loki
Loki

£ : 11629

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki Empty Re: Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki

Post by The Master on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:01 pm

The Master stared at Loki for a minute when he responded to him. His voice was weird compared to The Master's, it seemed that Loki's was calmer or something. It was strange and unusual for The Master to meet someone like him, a nonhuman male that had a lower voice. How was that even possible? Of course The Master could see that Loki was surprised to see someone like The Master, since he was not human either. That was the main reason he was here on Earth, to stand out and kill people but this man in front of him seemed to be on the same mission. Fear and death was the main purpose of The Master's entire life, ever since Galifrey anyway. The only other question that crossed The Master's mind was if he could trust this man and what is that he was. How should he be treated? There was no being nice to him, that was a trait that The Master was no fond of and did not like to use unless he had to. Which was not in this point in time. That left him with demanding and childish. Both of those seemed to work but he needed to be more mature so he decided to stick with just mature and sarcastic. Just to keep things interesting.

"Your not human? I didn't see that coming." A look of fake shock crosses The Master's features but quickly evade after he has made his point. "As for ordering, I do what I want and if I want you to do something, then I will make you. Got it? Good." The Master sends Loki a friendly smile that is not really meant to actually be friendly, just to make his point. "What is your name.... if I really want to know." A judging look shows on his eyes. "And what is that you do?" The Master inquired Loki, eyes locked on his. It was good to find someone to talk to, sort of. Loki had yet to interest The Master and this talking thing was boring him even more. Of course he did not plan to answer any of Loki's questions but he had hoped that this would interest him in someway. Why is surprised him when his planned failed, he did not know. Maybe there was still hope in this guy and entertainment.

"How about we do something worth my time." The Master spat at Loki with an unamused tone in his voice. His tone was uncalled for, he never planned to be rude or mean but he did not mind being just that, it was just in his nature really. "You are evil I would assume, just by what your wearing. Correct me if I am wrong. But if you good, I will kill you right now. Then maybe we would have less heroes everywhere. If you are evil, I will let you live longer." A smile dances on his features as he talks which leaves an unsettling feeling in anyone near him. "I suggest that we see who is worst. By killing. I am sure you are okay with that." The Master crosses his arms and looks at Loki. "What do you say? Want to play a friendly game of murder with me?" An evil smile crosses his face and stays there as he pulls out a knife and spears a woman right through. "I am sure you can impress me there. Your turn." He says in a low tone to make him uncomfortable.
The Master
The Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 am

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591
This was going to be a game of wits, the trickster knew this. Neither of them would be one to back down. If someone was willing to kill, submitting was just not a trait of that sort of person and his green eyes narrowed slightly as he examined this creature. He was not of Midgard but nor was he of any of the other eight realms. Loki was a master of magic and understanding. He should be able to identify this man. It bothered the trickster but he didn't show it, keeping his face impassive as he faced this being. He was calm, neutral. The best way to face an unknown opponent before you knew which buttons to press. Lips pressed together slightly and he angled his head down to look at the man with interest. This was going to be fun; he had missed having entertainment, something that few managed to continue to provide him with.

The man responded to his words and Loki raised his eyebrows, still managing to keep his face neutral and expressionless. There was never any point if giving a possible foe any clues into what could be used.
"I find the mere concept of you managing to get me to do something against my own will laughable. Not even the king of the Nine realms can force me to do what I do not desire and seeing as no story has reached by ears about your fame, I can only assume that you are lowly compared to the powers I walk with," He said, voice calm and silky smooth and he put his own jibe in to his words. He had missed this insulting. How did anyone get by without using words to try to scare others. It was so perfect; such a beautiful, tailored art.

The creature questioned his name and asked what actions Loki partook in. The trickster gave a cunning smile at the man. It seemed twisted and dark, a dangerous glint of amusement in his eyes.
"If you don't know my name then you must be very far removed from the any people of decent intelligence. My name and my actions are muttered in hushed whispers and tones of fear throughout the realms and across the branches of Yggdrasil." He answered with a wicked tone, head angled slightly to the side before he straightened out, keeping the slightly dangerous expression on his face as he watched the stranger. Loki was never one for direct questions and preferred to let the others give him the information he seeked and if he must, then he would ask the questions discretely.

The being proposed a game and although Loki was tempted, he wasn't willing to accept it. Pride was a dangerous thing and something that he held close in his heart. He wasn't going to give in to a game when he had said that he wouldn't obey what was said. No, if he were to join in, he needed the change it so he had more influence on the game. Even if it had been given as an offer instead of an order.
"I fail to see what is in it for me. Sure it is entertaining but I need more than that to encourage me to consider this game,"

Loki
Loki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:31 am

The Master watched Loki with a questionable eye. He was a strange man, so different, so weird. The way he talked was a different story with The Master. Usually he would just be sarcastic and mean with a hint of mock in his voice. Loki's voice was completely different. It was like old language. Strange and new. Of course The Master knows every language and how to talk in each one but Loki just made it weird. The way he talked, how he responded made Loki sound like he was in charge. Which he was not. The Master was always in charge, the one everyone feared. If this is how Loki presented himself all the time, The Master hated it. Once the words had left Loki's mouth, there was no taking them back. A dark glare came onto The Master's face. How was Loki dripping in fame? The Master had not even heard of him nor seen him before. If fame had reached Loki, which it had not, why hadn't The Master heard of him and his evil doings? The Master gave his head a quick shake to knock off the emotion. Luckily it worked, but this man was getting on The Master's nerves there was not telling how long he would last until he lost it.

"Fame? Really that is the best you have to defend yourself from orders. I highly doubt that your fame is any higher than your low IQ." Another smile took its place on The Master's features. What he had said was meant to be a joke but to Loki it was more of an insult. Oh how Loki pushed his buttons. Another insult was about to come from his mouth when a question stopped him. What did this man mean by powers? Did he actually mean magic? Laughter burst from The Master's mouth as he threw that thought aside. Magic was possible but this man was no where near that smart. At least that is what The Master told himself. After a minute or so, The Master finally got himself to stop laughing at that single thought and decided to respond since Loki had said something else to him. "You do not honestly think your name is that important do you? I mean it is just a name. If you want to tell me, fine, if you don't, I could careless." The Master shifted his weight and continued. "I will just call you Idiot Jr. I would let you be Idiot but someone else has that name already in use." A smile decided to move onto The Master's features as he leaned against a wall. This was getting funny to him.

Once Loki had finished his last sentence, The Master just smiled at him. He could see easily that Loki was one of those self prided men. That meant he cared too much about his reputation to just do something. Which was funny to The Master, this man was funny to him. "What's in it for you? Well, how about fun? Are you a stick in the mud or something?" Slowly The Master crosses his arms. " Or are you a good man deep down like The Doctor? I swear if you are, leave now." A look of disappointment went across The Master's face. He did think Loki would be more entertaining than this, less of high and mighty and more for just killing. The Master just decided to take what he could get. "I don't need to give you anything to consider this game. Do you want to play it or not? It is a simple question." The Master was being impatient, yes, but he had reasons. He had not done anything in the past few days and he was bored, he wanted to do something.

Sliding a gun from his pocket, he shifted it in his hand. Making sure to hide it with the best skill he had. Maybe this man wasn't wanting to play all that much, it didn't matter to The Master though. He had a different test for him. "Fine, fine. I won't force you to do anything. I will just be on my way, sorry for taking up your time." Before The Master walked off, he did a mocking bow. It all fit together, he was being sarcastic and then gave a mocking bow, surely that would make Loki mad. Turning on his heel, he started to walk of. With a two in one motion, The Master turned around and fired a gun above Loki's head. "And by the way. I am not scared of you, Idiot. You are just a man in a town, nothing more or less." Shaking his head, The Master leaned up against a tree with a small smile. He had won. The Master of all Earth had won. How long would that last?
The Master
The Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591Whatever this creature was, Loki suspected that it was not a part of the nine realms that made up the branches of Yggdrasil. He had to come from the outer regions, like the Chitauri, the Other and their masters. Thanos... He frowned. That was a wide universe that he was not as well transversed in. There were many worlds and beings but they mainly kept away from Midgard and the other eight realms that were connected to it. At least that was all that was said on Asgard. Perhaps they didn't want to expend their forces chasing off other aliens that came to the planet. Aliens that they didn't feel were part of their business because they came from outside the life giving tree.

Well, it was always good to keep an open mind, the trickster considered as his green eyes examined this creature that had encroached on his territory. Although it was getting more tempting to destroy this man as time went by. The words that the being breathed were ones of insult and if he had been human, then Loki would have left him with a knife through his rib-cage and left his body as carrion.
"If you IQ is considered low, then I dread to think how close your own one must be to naught," He said, a mocking tone colouring his voice and overlaying the dangerous note that stayed their as a warning. He didn't take well to being teased and when the creature burst out into laughter, malice nursed itself in his heart and cold eyes examined him, face unchanging. He was as cold as his heritage. Which was to say, frost.

The man commented on his refusal to give his name and a dark eyebrow rose up at that. A dark smirked played upon his features at this.
"If names do not matter, then tell me your true name." He challenged. Neither of them would give up too much of their identity, the trickster suspected. It was a stand off and neither would be willing to compromise and thus blink first. So he was resigned to not knowing what this creature was called and instead doing his best to keep the creature away from the city that he had chosen to rule - even if he hadn't officially claimed it. At the new nickname, his lip curled up in slight anger but he quickly returned his face to the bleak emotionless state.
"I wasn't aware that you had decided to give yourself the title of Idiot. After all, so far, you are the only creature I've seen befitting the title so well," He said, a look of amusement spreading over his features.

It seemed that the game would have nothing in it and he was tempted to just get on and give his warning to his being. Preferably with a knife through his chest.
"Killing for no reason holds no interest for me." He said, wavering his hand as if it were below him. A menial task for the labourers and such.
"As for whether I'm a good man or not, it all depends on your definition of good," He smirked. If you decided that gods who tried to enslave humanity were good traits, then he was a good man. Loki just suspected that most others would class him as a bad man. Not a term that he would use himself.

The creature appeared to have given up and Loki's eyes shot daggers into him as he gave his mock bow. No one did that to him. Then a shot was taken at him. The trickster didn't even blink. He had been shot at before. Bullets had no effect on him. But it was enough to engage the god.
"You should be scared. You've just given reason to your little game," He smirked, summoning a knife and sending it through the air to catch a fleeing mortal that was left to the creature and several metres behind him. They were fast running out of mortals to play with.

Raising his hand, Loki made a show of summoning another knife to his hand. A long, silver one which glinted in the light and had a beautiful green tint. It was deadly, sharp and pointed. And there were plenty more that he could summon. Moving forwards towards the creature, with long steps that still took their time, he closed the distance between himself and the being. His expression was as dark as a thunder storm as he moved forwards, muscles moving like a cat, stalking it's prey, intention glowing from it's body.
"Seeing as your gun has scared off the prey, care to find a more bountiful herd?" The trickster asked when the distance between them was barely a stride's length.

Loki
Loki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 am

The Master rolled his eyes at Loki's comment. It did not make him mad or angry because he was acting somewhat like The Doctor. His silly comebacks were made off of his own sarcastic comebacks and what was with this man's voice?! So calm and so old. It didn't make much sense. Not even the TimeLords talked like that, they could have but they didn't. So why did this man? "Why ever do you talk as though you are an old timer?" He talked in a mocking voice to him, making fun of how the man talked to him. It was an easy thing to do but it also was a boring tone. The Master was one for fun, a quiet and calm tone was not fun unless you made them mad. A smile danced on The Master's lips as he leaned up against a wall. This was getting a little bit interesting. Now all he had to do was piss off the man in front of him. That would be just too simple and really fun. The Master wanted to try it so he had to be more mocking. How would that be anymore hard than The Doctor being nice? It wouldn't. It never was.

The man's next comment, made The Master laugh slightly. He had played a trick on words. A human might have answered, falling into his trap but The Master did not do that kind of stuff. He was the one who made the traps and caught the pray that passed by it, this man did none of those things. "A name is as of now unimportant to you as it is to me. So why waste time in doing a such way?" He still had the calm mocking tone as he smirk at him. "I go by many names, as do you I would assume. But if I may ask, why is one who is dripping with fame so lost to my eyes?" A mocking tone cut through the last bit of his words as he crossed his arms. This man always acted like he was higher than The Master but how was that so? Did he not hear of his own Master? Had he not heard of the TimeLords. Of The Doctor? Why did The Master care was a main question. The Master gave his head a shake as his eyes gave the man another judging look.

The whole "Idiot Jr." thing was a good name for this man but how he replied to it made The Master laugh. His words did not cut through The Master's skin, if that was what this man was going for. If anything, he reminding him of The Doctor way too much "I never did say that was my nickname. I had placed it on you with a good meaning to it, since it did fit you so." He continued to mock the strange man. This game was a little better now. What else could The Master say to this man that could make him mad...? The Master ponder. This man did hate not being respected, just like The Master. So maybe he could use some disrespectful words or something? "So, Idiot. You say you rule this town here? How did that happen? You pull out a tiny knife and say you own it?" The Master smirked at him, thinking of how useless this man really was being to him. He was wasting his time as well.

When the man spoke again, The Master just simply rolled his eyes. "Who says you must put reason behind everything? You don't have to. Idiot, I was just asking you if you wanted to play. Not saying you were having a baby or something. Reasons are unimportant. Do you want to play or not?" The Master rolled his eyes at him again before looking bored with this man. "And your suppose to be scary...." He said, his voice full of boredom. After the next sentence came out into the air, The Master responded. "You are good in my book. Don't worry. Good man." He teased, cocking his head to the side. "You bore me." The Master looked at his hand as if it was more interesting.

After the man had summoned the knife and killed the human, The Master did a sarcastic clap as if was impressed. He was far from it. "I am not one to fear ones like you. You are far from scary." He stated simply. Watching another knife appear in the man's empty hand. His eyes stared at the man coldly as he crushed the distance between them. "Ever thought of a breath mint? That might be why your single." He smiled at him sweetly and nodded. "I can find more humans. There is a bar just a few ways away from here, hundreds of people are going there for a party tonight." The Master shoved the man back, shaking his head coldly. "Stop trying to scare me, I do not fear you or you knife. Come on." His voice was cold as he walked off to towards the bar.
The Master
The Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 am

Is This What They Call A Friendly Game? // The Master and Loki Loki_captured_2_by_loki_pls-d6smkn4
Eyebrows raised as the stranger's words about sounding like an older timer. Such a phrase had never been given to him before and it was rather amusing to hear it being used now. His cold, calculating green eyes never left the man's face.
"Perhaps your not confident enough with your own tongue. At least I am confident enough to speak how I will," He said, his voice low and tainted with amusement. How he loved to play this game. And he hadn't even directly answered the question that had been thrown at him.

The sides of the trickster's lips curled up as the creature laughed in response to his question about the being's true name. So there was more wisdom to the being than he let on. Already the stranger had proved himself adapt at games of the words but it seemed he was more clued up in the roles of magic. Names held so much importance. Giving a shrug as the man refused to tell his name and to let the subject lie, everything would have been fine if the man had not then questioned his fame.
"I can only assume that you are blinded, or else you have been living a caged life, apart from civilised folk where my name is known and feared."

Allowing a small laugh of his own to escape his lips at the stranger's continued use of idiot and question as to how the trickster owned the city, he paced around the man.
"As if I would need to go to such dramatics. This world is mine by birth. And this city is of the earth. I don't even need to turn up to make this city mine," He replied, voice calm as if this were fact as well known as two plus two equals four.

Rolling his eyes, Loki's face became twisted in an unpleasant smile.
"You're imbecilic tendencies are going to get you into the kingdom of the dead if you don't learn caution," He practically purred. "And that is not a place you want to take a holiday in," He added, threat now flavouring his voice and seasoning his threats. If there was one thing he was not, it was boring.

Eyes of daggers turned to look into the man's eyes at the sarcastic claps that came at the little deaths that he had killed.
"So, I'm guessing you the creature of the dreams of young maidens?" He retorted as the stranger said that the trickster was far from scary.  Then there was the jibe about being single. A grin of amusement like the Cheshire Cat's broke out on his face at this. The stranger knew nothing of him. Even the fact that he was married.

The offer of hundreds of humans to slaughter sounded amusing. His brother would hate this and with another playing game, it would hide his own tracks with more ease.
"Sounds like entertainment. But if your not afraid of my knife, I can always introduce it to you. My knife gets on very well with the flesh of my enemies," He said, this time his words no thread but simply a somewhat friendly reply.
Loki
Loki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down