Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Imprisoned? // Frigga - Page 2 Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Imprisoned? // Frigga

2 posters

Go down

Imprisoned? // Frigga - Page 2 Empty Re: Imprisoned? // Frigga

Post by Frigga Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Frigga smiled brightly at his words, a fond expression showing through. "Yes Loki, you do have me. I'd never abandon you. Odin doesn't know everything, magic really is very useful." She murmured and nodded. She truly did support her son, she knew the potential he had, such potential Odin often ignored in favor of Thor. While she didn't have siblings herself she knew it must have been hard for Loki, living in the shadow of his brother.

Watching him change she observed the magic carefully, looking for any shimmers or anything out of place that might give it away. After a few quiet moments of observation her gaze went back to his, a smile on her lips. "You did very well, I did not notice anything out of the ordinary. The voice is one thing you may have to work on though, a disguise is one thing but if you sound wrong then all is in ruins." Nodding with her assessment she lightly reached out to touch his shoulder. "Magic is something you have a natural talent for, keep it strong." Dropping her hand she glanced towards the guards at the doors lightly, knowing she kept herself hidden with magic but still she worried.

Imprisoned? // Frigga - Page 2 Frigga-movie
Template made by Kenaz
Frigga - The Goddess of Marriage

Last edited by Frigga on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frigga
Frigga

£ : 20839

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:38 am

Imprisoned? // Frigga - Page 2 Loki_captured_2_by_loki_pls-d6smkn4A small smile of amusement came across the trickster's lips at the queen's word. Even though she was not his mother by birth, he still loved her. Still felt as if she were his mother. It was difficult. A small part of him feared that because of their connection, his mother would be in danger (and there was the same concern for his wife) but he was too selfish to take the final act to protect them. He could not break the bonds that they had forged.

Taking in his mother's suggestion, the trickster nodded and a small smirk came across his face at this.
"Of course, mother," He said, changing his voice to become distinctively feminine. He was fairly good at changing his voice. It was amusing. He could do impressions if he wanted.

Raising a hand to lightly touch his mother's hand, he closed his eyes and sighed.
"Mother," He said softly, looking into her eyes.
"What drives you to come here? I went against our views when I set out to take Midgard and slaughtered mortals. Thor and Odin do not afford me this kindness, but you do. He said softly, ever grateful for her presence but still not understanding her actions.
Loki - The God of Mischief
Loki
Loki

£ : 20619

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigga Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:03 pm

A quiet peal of laughter left Frigga at the feminine tone from her son, the laugh was slightly echoed as both the duplicate and the castor laughed in unison. After a moment she smiled warmly at him. "Very good, top marks Loki." she praised and jokingly put a little metal star on the shoulder of his outfit. Joking aside she continued to listen to him speak, concern flickering in her eyes when he spoke seriously to her.

Listening to his words she considered them for a moment and then spoke up. "Loki, you must understand that even though you are not my son by blood I raised you and taught you. You are loved. I am forbidden to see you by Odin but yet I come, risking his anger. He is foolish to deny a mother the right to see their child." Frigga murmured gently. "You've made mistakes in your ambition but we all have. I do not doubt you couldn't lead and be a wonderful king. Odin favors Thor clearly but he is blind to it himself, he never listens to me when I bring it up." Rolling her eyes in annoyance she went on. "You are worthy of such kindness and love, do not doubt that."

Imprisoned? // Frigga - Page 2 Frigga-movie
Template made by Kenaz
Frigga - The Goddess of Marriage
Frigga
Frigga

£ : 20839

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 am

Imprisoned? // Frigga - Page 2 Loki_captured_2_by_loki_pls-d6smkn4
A smile came across his face at the laughter that he had brought to his mother. It had been years since he had the chance to give others laughter, especially someone he cared about such as his mother. Green eyes were lightening and no longer full of the usual malice that seemed to have haunted them for so long.
"Thank you mother," He said, giving her one of his best smiles (which also was fairly formal).

His hand twitched, almost going to touch the star that she had placed there but he stopped. It had often been more important for him to keep his emotions controlled and hidden. As a second son (not even that, as he now knew) he had to be more careful about how he presented himself. Sure he had thrown that out the window with two events that could be considered as mass genocide attempts. Which had landed him here. But he didn't care about what others thought now (unless it was his wife and mother). Just some habits died hard.

Listening to what his mother had to say, the man looked down and smiled. It was a smile to himself. He knew that it wasn't truly mistakes that he made. Chaos ran in his blood as did that of monsters. Those Frost Giants. He sighed and closed his eyes to keep the darker side hidden. Some things one had to keep from one's mother.

"You deserve more than someone like me for a son. I've been more of a problem in recent years than most others," He said formally before summoning an emerald green rose and presenting it to her. As she left it would materialise and magic would keep it young. It was polite after all and a sign of affection. His mother deserved this for all that she had been put through by his hand.
Loki - The God of Mischief
Loki
Loki

£ : 20619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down