Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master

Go down

I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master Empty I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Winter lay in the middle of a blood stained field. Bodies piled up around her, horribly mauled and slashed into peices, the gore lay scattered around her for quite some distance. As she had put up quite the fight, the woman wore several layers of clothing, laced over themselves and clung to her curves easily. She wore a blood stained mask, and a hood that was pulled over her features almost as though someone had jerked on it in the middle of the battle. The body laid sprawled in the center of the carnage, a sword fallen out of her grip and lay a few inches from her outstreched and cold fingers. Splatters of blood seemed to indicate the corpse was injured in some way, but her skin was clear and pale as always. The body unbreathing, unmoving, and cold.

Winter took a breath in, her watch finally getting around to bringing her back to life. Opening her eyes that flashed in bright white with black slits as though she was a cat. Instictively, she clasped her fingers around the hilt of the sword and pushed her other hand against the ground and pushed herself up to a standing position. Stumbling she dragged the tip of the blade as she stood. The hood fell over her eyes crookedly, and the mouth coverings nearly fell down. Using her other hand, she tore the hood off and in the same movement ripped off the mouth coverings. She was tired of hiding.

Her shark like teeth flashed in blood red color as her lips parted slightly. Throwing them to the side, Winter tilted her head at the carnage around her. It was quite a lot of corpses, and none were like her, with the ability to live forever. Never age, never die.

No matter what. It wasn't a choice for her anymore. So long as she carried the silver watch, she would come back to life. A dark smile played on her features, no that she minded at all. Immortal and ever lasting beauty, what more could she want? Regaining her balance and catching her breath, she stood up straight her smirk spreading and she swung her sword up so that the blade laid upon the back of her shoulders, just behind her neck.

Time to see how this world had gotten along without her.

(The outfit is as seen here)

Last edited by Winter Mills on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master Empty Re: I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master

Post by The Master Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:41 am

The Master moved through the trees, he was hiding. Not from The Doctor really, but from the police. The Doctor was still looking for him, yes, but The Master had a little interest in it. He had hidden himself from that man for quite some time so it was easy now as ever. The Master stumbled forward until he found an opening. Not waiting a second, he ran out into the opening. His feet came to a quick stop which almost threw him forward, but he was able to catch his balance before he fell. His eyes went over to a woman standing in the center of the field. He had not the slightest clue who she was or what had happened, he would find out soon. The Master watched as she threw off her hood and mouth coverings, then stood up. Her radiant, white hair glowed in the sun. It was unusual to The Master to see white hair because it usually meant that the person was old in age. But this girl looked to be twenty-three. So it interested The Master. He moved toward her. Trying to be quiet.

Once he was at a fair distance, he examined her. Her white hair was short and her clothes were covered in blood. That was not bad though, The Master had been in a situation like that before, his hands drench in someone else's blood. So seeing her like that did not phase him much. His eyes scanned all the dead bodies. None of them were someone he knew or cared about. Which didn't surprise him. The Master was a loner. He did not have friends or family. The Doctor would constantly say that he was his friend, his family but he did not believe it for a second. The Master refused to even think The Doctor, his arch enemy, was his friend better yet his family. It just was something The Master would not accept. Ever. His eyes went to the back of her head. He did not know her name but her white hair gave him a few nicknames for her. But first he had to check and see if she was ugly or not. Then he would decide if she had his attention or not.

"Now, who might you be? I have never seen you around here before but then again, I could careless about all the humans here in this city. You however, are different. There is no way a human would survive this. So how did you?" He asked her. His voice may seem demanding but he was really showing his politician side to her. If she pissed him off, then he would show her his Timelord side. That side of him is a jerk and heartless, his politician side is the fake, friendly side that acted some what like The Doctor did. That was one of the main reasons of why he hated his politician side of him, it also reminded him of his past. When his wife killed him. That is one reason of why he doesn't fall in love or trust any one. Not saying that he loved Lucy because he didn't, he was just manipulated her. He did not fall in love because he view it as a waste of time and effort. Why spend time loving someone when you could kill people and be careless? See, it was a waste. So, he never fell in love. It just wasn't him.
The Master
The Master

£ : 20890

Back to top Go down

I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master Empty Re: I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation // The Master

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:19 pm

"I am actually an alien. You caught me. Clever man." Winter sarcastically remarked, decided to deflect that little question with a bit of humour and a tad bit of truth. Of course, it was the same as saying 'the sky is blue' to her, and though in the past she'd been shy about that fact. Even going so far as to avoid others to learn her specific species, convinced that it was something to be shamed of. Winter quite craved the taste of human, she was sick of the human food that tasted bland and grainy on her tongue. Tilting her head slightly, Winter tried to recall where she had last seen that face..

Ah, that was it! She hadn't recognised him at first because she had only seen him for a split second young like that, and his hair color had changed. Still, Winter rarely forgot a face. Though... A name was another matter.

He hadn't introduced himself, so she couldn't just stand there, insisting that she knew his name and hadn't forgotten him completely.. Which she very nearly had. Not that he really would mind, as he was never one to notice one such as Winter. Despite the fact that she had, in fact, helped to save his, The Oncoming Storm, Captain Jack Harkness, Chan tho and Martha's lives. No credit had been given to her, which was absolutly fine, as she hadn't helped them to save their lives. That was merely a side effect from her actions.

No, really, what she had been doing was taking that opportunity to slaughter her own kind. Openly, they had sent her daughter on a suicide mission, and despite Winter's best efforts, she found herself mourning the loss of her small child. of course, she hadn't technically been hers to start with, a deranged woman (she must have been) had handed Winter the small infant upon the near end of a human hunt, insisting that winter was 'different' then the others, and would care for the small thing instead of mindlessly eating it.

So she'd protected the little girl, gave the little vulnerable thing a name and a protector.

And they'd spoiled her. Not happy enough with killing little Ildas, they picked upon Winter in her grief, insisting that she be the one to get them into Silo 16

So she'd tricked them, broke apart the clan's numbers and made certain the scouts immediatly knew when the defenses were down on Silo 16. In the confines of the winding halls, they were at the disadvantage and Winter ripped them apart. The only regret she had, was that small number that managed to pass her. Not because of what they could do, but that her revenge was not yet sated. After all of those meddling time lords, humans and bug mutant things were either dead, gone or both Winter hunted the last reminants of the clan and killed them in very slow, gruesome ways. Involving quite a lot of torture and mutilation.

Coming back to the present, she still couldn't recall his name! It must have been something strange, he didn't particularly look like a 'bob' to her. Oh, really, in the end what the hell did it matter what a name was? She herself had long ago forgotten her own original name (who cared about such a trivial peice of information in the end?) and had had more then her fair share of titles, legends, myths and of course, many names.

He was staring at her.. Not in the usual way she was completly used to, but in a very creepy, unsettling way. And he knew he had that effect upon others! Knew his expression was one that left more then one person annoyed and Winter had more then half a mind to suddenly cover up completetly, be shy and quiet for a bit. But, of course, she wouldn't grant him the satisfaction. Two could play at that game, back in the day, with yana he had always been more then a bit weary of a Futurekind's teeth. They were sharp and pointed like a shark's, and Winter flashed him a dark grin. Not to set him at ease, but to hopefully scare the shit out of the man.

"To be more precise, I am a Futurekind. As you so put it, way back on Malcassairo, do you not recall?" Winter taunted him, he had been the one to name her species that, as they had been illiterate and uncaring about such terms. It had, of course, stuck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:02 am

The Master listened to Winter's sarcastic remark but did not feel offense like all others did, instead he just smiled at her. Finding someone like herself was quite hard since a lot of people did not like to be cold, heartless killers with sarcasm mixed in the mist of it. It was hard to find in a world like Earth. So, The Master had to admit that he was surprised on how Winter presented herself. He didn't dislike her, he was just surprised. Even though he was surprised, he would not let it show upon his emotionless face. Years ago he gave up on emotions and he had great reasons to. The fact that he had just met Winter did not give him the mean to open up and show her who he was, but he did love to tease and taunt people who he came in contact with. The Master would openly admit that he was childish if someone were to ask him and he would also prove it by playing games and anything else that came to his mind. The fact he was childish did not mean that he was not clever, as The Master viewed it, he was smarter than all the humans on Earth. That he was way better than them and always will be. Leading him to think that humans are a waste of space and should be killed. And The Doctor was wondering why The Master liked to kill, it was for a good reason in deed.

Leaning a little to the side, he continued to smile. It would usually cause a normal human to go on edge, make them want to leave. Winter was different. The Master did not know how or why, but he loved it. He did not change his look, like he could. The Master always had that same look in his eye that seemed to creep out anyone that was near him, it was that or they found him trustworthy. The human race was weird to him, they would either trust him or just avoid him completely. The Master offend found himself wondering why they even trusted him in the first place. It just seemed kind of stupid, but if they wanted to trust him, he was okay with that. That just gave him more fun in killing them. When they would die, they would have that confused look in their eye. In which, The Master just loved to see. It was something that he enjoyed, and by looking at Winter, he could see that she enjoyed it as well as he did. The Master then started to take his liking's to Winter when he thought of that. He just knew that she was someone to like and not fear.

"It would seem so. Now wouldn't it?" Was all he said to her. Of course it was sarcastic and a lower tone than her, but there was reason. Just like Winter, The Master loved to be sarcastic, it came in his personality. As for his low tone, that came from being a politician in the year that never was. He could have stopped talking so low but The Master soon realized that it seemed to creep out anyone that was near him and at this point, he was making a game of Winter. The Master was trying his hardest to see if he could make her uncomfortable or just creep her out. To this point, she had not shown any sigh of either. Which was strange and different. By now he would usually have the person in front of him walking back and saying he was creepy and insane, then they would run off and The Master would never see them again or they would get kill for some unknown reason that he hadn't thought of yet. The Master always had reasons, yes but to some extent. Sometimes his reasons would be important and it would make sense of why he killed that person. Other times, he was just being himself. A cold, heartless killer. It was really hard to tell until you got his reason, if he had one to begin with.

The Master's eyes jolted over to her when she spoke again. Usually The Master would careless about the person in front of him and just lose interest in them. The walk off and go kill someone for fun but she was different. Winter was way different from the rest. She knew something that barely anybody knew, something that was long and lost in time itself. The End of Time itself is what The Doctor called it. The Master never knew why but always found himself taking credit for it, think he was the cause of it and being prideful because he did it then succeeded, but he did not. The End of Time was the farthest of time, which meant that she said about the Futurekind was true. How he know? He was there. By the looks of it, Winter must have seen him there or known it was him or else she wouldn't have brought it up. She had regained his attention and she was going to have it for quite sometime now.

Showing him, her teeth was the icing on the cake. It just proved what type of alien she was. The Furturekind. The Master did recall that name. The name itself was quite old, it was made back when he was Yana. He called them Furturekind due to their teeth, they were different from the humans because of their sharp teeth. Which was a good thing, they tried to keep them out of the base and that was the only way they knew how. Their teeth. When The Master was Yana, he did was not like the others. He was not as fearful, not as killing on them as all the other humans. Although, he did have a small hint of fear towards them but never acted on it. The Master just didn't want to be viewed as weak in that time. Besides, people were depending on him. Shaken back into reality, he swallowed. He was not fearful of Winter by her teeth or appearance, he was struck by the past and had just gotten free from it. It had been a long time since he had heard the name Yana. A long, long time.

"I do recall the Malcassairo and the Furturekind." The Master smiled under his breath, showing no fear to her wants. She wanted him to be scared. In which case, he was determined to not be fearful. Not to her. Ever. "So Furturekind girl, what is it you go by? As of now." He said, still showing no fear but instead laughing at her. A full blown laugh at her. The Master found it funny that she was trying to scare him with her teeth, it was just silly. "Put your teeth away, they do not scare me." The Master laughed again. "They are just a joke, more or less." Finally he regained his control and stopped laughing at her. Then he crossed his arms. He did not remember seeing her when he was Yana, he would remember a white haired girl. Since she seemed to be the only one with white hair. It was a weird color for hair, that was a fact.

"How did you get back here?" He asked, a cold smile placed upon his features. The Master was done being a politician, it was time to be his true self.
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Winter sighed, oh it was such a shame that she couldn't get his handsome face to show her a look of absolute terror. That expression however, quite put her at unease. It was almost as though she was on a menu, something to be manipulated, and he was just trying to figure out how. Winter raised an eyebrow, shooting him a cold and disinterested look at his comments. He certainly liked to hear himself talk, obviously thinking his words to be golden and important. Something for the world to know.

To bad the world didn't care.

"First off, pause for a breath between questions. Second, humans call me Winter, you may do the same. As for 'putting my teeth away' they are not retractable, I am simply smiling. As for them being a joke, the punchline shall be your neck!" Winter smiled sweetly, her face changing from contorted with anger and barbarian rage to something almost kind. Nearly purring in her tone, Winter walked around him. He wasn't a strong thing, she could take him down easily. Weapons or no. Seeing him as less of a threat, he was just a little annoyance.

A bug to get squashed.

He hadn't noticed her on Malcassairo, hadn't seen her hiding in the shadows, watching his every word and learning the broken english she spoke from the half sentences her so casually tossed at Chan Tho. She watched, and learned. And he hadn't glanced her way twice. Time for a big of revenge. She didn't get a second glance, so neither did he.

"No." Winter dropped the sweet look as she spoke that one word. Giving him a very uninterested and cold look. No, she wouldn't answer his questions. And fully intended to start answering in riddles if he did not take a hint, and buzz off.

Young Yana..? Was that it? What was that name of his!?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:09 am

The Master looked at her when she answered. She did not do anything but give him a straight answer which was good. The Master liked that. Full and straight answers. Not riddles or wastes of his time. He gave her a nod. "Noted. Greatly noted." He responded with a low voice. The Master never paid his voice much mind, most of the time his voice is a lot lower so it creeps out people who are near by him. Of course he could careless but it still happened. As for Winter, she did not. She was different in many ways. The Master could not tell if it was good or bad, not yet anyway. He did know one thing, Winter was pretty annoyed by him. Which made him want to keep pushing and pushing until she lost it. But he did not. No yet anyway. He decided to give it time and then lean on her, tease her, and trick her. It usually ended in manipulation. Which was The Master's best trick. It was something he loved to do and it usually got him what he wanted.

When she gave him the uninterested look, he just gave a sly smile. He found it funny that she gave him that look but just thought of something when she did it. She was refusing to answer him, now that was a first. A real first. He would have been offended by it if he cared that much and if Winter was interesting to him. As of now, she was safe from being chewed out but if she pushed too hard he would not be so kind. "No?" He asked, acting surprised with sarcasm in it. "And why not? Did I lose your interest? I worked so hard." He said in a mocking tone towards her. He was mostly just playing but he sometimes meant it. It is really hard to tell. The Master shifted his weight and looked up at her. His face changed from sarcastic into cold again. "And before you ask or assume. My name is not Yana or Young Yana. It's The Master and you will address me as such." The Master said, his eyes showing hate when he says the name 'Yana'.

Just then, gun shots ran past the both of them. The Master did not flinch, instead he replied, "Oh and I failed to mention that I am being chased by the town's cops and army. Until we meet again, Winter." Taking Winter's hand gently, he kissed the top of it and sprinted off. Bullets just on his heels. Only a few cops followed The Master. Most likely the rest of them were waiting in the town for him to show up. Two of the cops stop to talk to Winter, asking her if she knew him or knew where he was going but The Master was long gone.
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Awe, he thought that she was going to do what he said! Like a child looking up at the sky, and pointing at it sternly, shouting as loud as the child could for it to stop being blue, and instead red with pink polka dots. It really wasn't happening. Smirking Winter watched him as he announced his 'name', that smug look in his face made her want to punch him so very badly. She was about to snap something quick, witty and more then a bit insulting. But, some shots fired through the area nearby and Winter had her attention upon how terrible their aim was. Looking over at the coming parade with a 'really?' look.

When he took her hand, she was about to back hand slap him. Wipe that smug look off of his face for good. But he quite took her by surprise by raising her hand and kissing the top of her hand lightly. Blinking, she watched him turn and run away.

Straightening her shirt, she dusted imaginary dust off of her shoulders. He may have just turned her off of men forever. Perhaps she should become a lesbian, date a few woman, the amount of digust that she felt was something that should not be replicated. Winter looked over at the two cops stopping in front of her, and like machine guns fired question after question.

Damn him...

Winter pursed her lips, the corners of her lips turned up in a slight smile as she watched the officers come to realise that the woman they were talking to was completly covered in blood and looked as though she had serious injuries. Putting her hands on her hips, she waited. At first they stepped forwards, hoping to save a damsel in distress, but noticing that she was still standing and looking completely fine in her expression, their gaze wandered. To see the many bloody and mangled corpses around her in the field, Winter smiled.

Their hands flew to their gun holsters and immediatly drew their guns. Winter's hand flew to the sheath of her beloved sword, Rynsam and the blade slashed outwards from the sheath, slicing through both officer's necks before the guns could clear the holsters. The heads rolled upon the ground, and the bodies collapsed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 pm

The Master came to a skidding stop, a little ways outside of the small village. He had lost the cops, and the army, that was good. His hazel eyes looked around the buildings to see if there were any cops hiding somewhere. No one was there. A sigh leaped from The Master's throat. What had he just done?! It wasn't the running or the not fighting, it was the kissing. The Master was stumped by the fact he kissed her hand and enjoyed it. At first he wanted to do it to annoy her, but it seemed to go deeper than that. That kiss was more serious, more important. Next thing he knew, The Master was shaking his head so hard his vision was fading. "Focus!" He snapped at himself, not being kind or gentle. It was his feet that pulled him back to the center of village. No one was outside. Most likely that had to do with the fact that The Master was killing people and they wanted them safe or it could have been Winter. She had all those dead bodies with not even a single cut in sight. Did she love killing that much or was she just lucky? The Master pondered on this question for a little bit before grabbing a tree limb and throwing himself onto it.

Now was the time for him to decide whether he liked or hated this Winter. All of the traits she had, The Master liked. Except that one. That one trait that drove him insane. Dominance. She was full of dominance. If only he could get rid of that one trait and she would be perfect. "Wait!" The Master shouted, quickly covering his mouth when he realized he had shouted that at Winter. He meant to think that about all of it. He was not one to "fall" for someone or even care. Yes, there was fun and games but never love. Throwing his body down off of the roof, he landed swiftly on his feet. His body only a few inches from Winter. Of course he did not mean to land so close, he just did and for some reason he liked it. "Where are you going off to? I assume that your are staying in this small village, yes? Or did you just come to kill off a bunch of people then leave?" He crossed his arms with a small, sly smile. "I mean you are my game, I can't have you running off." The quietness in his voice made him sound serious, and he was but you would expect someone to believe he was joking.

The strange thing about The Master was that he loved to own people and that did not mean just as friend or lover, that meant slave. Winter was perfect for that, he just had to break that one trait and not fall in love. That would be so easy. It would be so simple. A smile danced on his cold lips as he refused to move back. "You said your name was Winter. Winter what exactly?" His weight shifted slightly. Whatever would he do to keep her. Could he even achieve that? Of course I can. I'm The Master. I can do anything. He thought to himself, still smiling.

The smile itself was meant to creep Winter out, it didn't though. She had not given him even the slightest interest in it. So he let it fade and go back to his normal cold looking face. Only one question bothered him. Why did he want to kiss her so damn badly? Maybe it was lust. It had been a long time since he had done anything like that. In the end, he just settled for lust. He was lusting for a girl he only just met. Now that was new, he liked it.

Last edited by The Master on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting)
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Winter narrowed her eyes, slowly looking up at the tree above her head. Stopping mid step and looking up dreadingly. Did that branch just tell her to wait? Oh, he wasn't in the damn tree was he? Winter let out a deep sigh, mentally face palming as he dropped down in front of her. Just a bit to close. Hilariously, he hadn't even been hidden by leaves, just sitting on the tree branch above her. A branch dangling in his face, was his only disguise. Winter looked at the man, quite close to her, no doubt used to other people backing up. It had to be a way for him to be sure the other person's attention was completely on him, Winter had to admit that it definatly worked.

"My, oh my. So many questions... Again.. You must remember a breath, now and again." Winter sighed, annoyed by his pesturing and wondering just what the fuck he was rambling about this time! "How foolish you seem, asking me question upon question, but, how cruel I must seem! I am not going to answer any of them!" Winter did a mock gasp, entirely entertained by the man. She found that her own thoughts were quite distracted by this, Young Yana and how close he was. Well, if she was distracted, so was he damn it!

Or, at least, he would be!

"Your, game? Eh? Now then, game, I can understand. Flirt with even. But yours?" Winter walked around him, entertainment written on her features and she grinned wide. leaning over and mumbling in his ear softly. "But, yours? No, I do not think so." Winter stepped back, shrugging with a shake of her head in dispproval.

"It is simply not in my style!" Winter stretched, her bones aching from her coming back to life. It quite seemed that despite having hundreds of nearby bodies, the watch had managed to glitch and stuck her back in the previously dead one. While she was sore when she was put in a new body, one could only imagine how her bones felt after death! The human body didn't work to prepare itself for new life after it was dead, already decomposing hours later! What a hassle! Winter was exhausted, really, but she wasn't going to show such things!

"But, I shall show you some mercy, boy. If you need a last name, Mills will have to do!" Winter grinned, futurekind teeth showing clearly. It had taken her some time to get used to such things. Sharp and pointed, they had a tendancy to cut through anything, really. Winter easily had avoided the 'where are you going' question, and threw a bit of humour into the air.

She rarely answered questions head on, and even when she did, they were mostly lies. Mills was just the last name she came up with a while ago, it wasn't hers. Not any more that Winter was her first name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Master Sat May 31, 2014 6:18 am

The Master flinched at the whisper in his ear from Winter. It did not scare him, he just didn't expect it; however, he seemed to enjoy that too. There had to be something he hated about her other than that one trait.... A sigh left his throat when she moved away from him. The real question was why did he sigh this time? Did he have an answer for that? Nope. "Not your style...hm. Then tell me what is your style? I might just have to avoid just that." A grin jumped onto his face as he beat her at her own game, at least he thought he did. A lot of times that is what he thought, always a winner in his own eyes when sometimes, he wasn't.

Mercy. Mercy?! Him, of all people, did not need mercy. Anger swept right past him as he turned to face her. If there was anything she could have said wrong, it was that. Master did not do anything though, he refused to mess this up, yet. She would get attacked, just later when she was out of site of people and unexpecting. Boy was the next thing to catch his eye. Why would she call him, a timelord that was in the hundreds, a boy? And why would she use it as a title? "Do explain why you think you can call me a boy and not get murdered?" His voice spat in anger. Now it was personal.

Laughing. More laughing. Then he couldn't stop. After a few minutes he was able to control himself. "Mills. Winter Mills. Is that the best last name you can create? Seriously? I have heard way better names and I thought you would be bright enough to actually make one!" He mocked and teased her. That was the best revenge he could get. There was still feelings of love him in. All they did was knock and hit the inside of his cold, cruel heart. When it came to love, he just never paid it mind. Love took too much time and afford so why bother?

"You did forget the other question. Wherever are you going?" He mocked once more before he walked past her. His mind made him think about her futurekind teeth she had shown him. Seeing that forced a cold shiver up his spine. She could kill him easily with those. Focus! The voice in his head snapped at him as he turned again to face her. "Since it is easy to see that you are homeless." He grinned at her, trying to stay cruel.
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:55 am

Winter grinned wide at his astounding ability to flinch when she drew near. She supposed she was a very cruel woman, taking such fun from pushing one such as him to a point of uncomfortablness and uneasiness. Oh, but that was just as well, why should she concern herself with such foolish labels as 'good' or 'bad' or 'cruel' or 'kind' in the slightest? She did enjoy such activites, so she supposed lightly that that made her cruel and feirce woman.

What a trivial little label. Good was boring, and everything associated with it was plain and lack luster. Winter gave a laugh "What is your style, you ask? Can you not tell? Are you unobservant? Perhaps a hollow head rests on your shoulders." Winter mused, crossing her arms and leaning against a crooked tree behind her. She supposed the scenery looked well enough, green blades of grass bent lightly in grazing winds, and trees spread around the meadow. Occasionally, a flower of sorts would be found underfoot, with a bright sunlight shining in mischieviously.

Uncrossing her arms, she dropped her arm and wound her fingers around a stray arrow stuck in the tree below her arm from the battle. The tip was of sharpened steel, and the wooden shaft was straight and without a single flaw. Turning it in her hand, Winter toyed with it idly, lightly putting her finger to the tip and turning the shaft between her fingers slowly.

"Explain why you will not murder one such as I for calling you boy? Shall I call you girl instead?" Winter drew out her words, testing that glorious anger of his and enjoying such changes in his demenear. Knowing, of course, that it was in her power to control such things, and up to her how he behaved and acted.

"I have not forgotten your other question, I fail to see just why I should answer to one such as you." Winter shrugged casually, watching him walk past her with a smile. Tilting her head, she watched chills run down his arms slightly, fear did have a tendancy to make one chilled, she supposed.

Oh, what power she had over him already! She supposed idly that she could continue to pesture at him, eventually make him a puppet of hers, a toy. But, the time it would take.. And the fact that she saw no reason to take a special notice in Young Yana in the slightest. Spiteful in that way, she would ignore him and pass him no glance as he had with her on Malcassairo.

"I am no homeless woman! You bitter man, how hilarious it is.." Winter grinned, pausing her musings for a moment. "that you live in a dump somewhere around here, yet accuse me of homelessness?" In truth, Winter saw no insult to being without a home. She was, in fact, without one in truth, living in a dump nearby. Literally. But, it was by choice, she liked the openness of the area, the stars availability to her, the seclusion, and oh, the destruction.

To obtain a building to call her own would be all to simple. A boring game to play, far to easy to win!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down