Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Nick and the Alien Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Nick and the Alien

Go down

Nick and the Alien Empty Re: Nick and the Alien

Post by Nick Alvarez Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Special Agent Nicholas Alvarez sighed as he used the sleeve of his light sweater to wipe a few pearls of sweat off his forehead. His chest was rapidly moving up and down with the frequenz of his breaths. He hated running after criminals in this weather. Well, he hated running after criminals in general. They were so close, Nick and his partner Andy, but the guy they were chasing simply faded into the small crowd as soon as they hit the main steet again.
"Dammit." Nick cursed under his breath.

Unlike most of the times when Nick would wear dress pants, shirt and tie to work, today he was dressed in a pair of light blue jeans and a light gray sweater. Andy had called him on a day off and they didn't even catch the criminal they were looking for.

Nick straighten up again and looked ahead, continuing on his way. But he stopped in time to avoid bumping into a woman with short blond hair.
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

£ : 19606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Onyx opened her eyes after a few seconds and looked at a very cute girl that was just passing her. She turned around looking at her from the back. She then got alert as a person almost bumped into her.  
" Oh... i am sorry, i did not really see you there. " She apoligised humbly. She however had a very stong urge to brush her tail against is legs. What came next was worst.
A guy with a bicycle literally ran over the end of her tail. The great pain made her almost jump and certainly gasp in pain. Wied eyes from surpressing the pain to an extremely sensetive part of her body. she lost her concentration to be cloaked. This led her cloacking to visibly show her long back furred cat tail and ears, naturally yellow eyes and sharp and pointy canines where also visible for a fraction of a second before she could focus enught to recloak herself. She froze and waited for the reaction of the person. Hoping to hell that he did not see her true form... she somehow knew that she was not that lucky.

(i know my posts are really short but i am kind of low on muse now. Sad i am really trying to do good posts though. )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:34 am

Nick stopped and looked at the woman before him. He had to admit, she was quite attractive. A slight smile played around his lips for a second, as his brown eyes were settled on her.
"Don't worry about it." he said in a warm tone. "I wasn't watching either..."

He kept his eyes on her, naturally taking a good look at her. But when a guy on a bike went by, something strange happened. When he could the cat-like features of Onyx's true form there for a second, Nick thought he was dreaming. Did he have a sunstroke just now or was this real? Too bad Andy wasn't here yet, he could have told him.

Without even noticing, he had a confused look on his face, his brown eyes still resting on Onyx, but he looked as if he had seen a ghost or something.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(Don't worry. They're good, really Smile besides, mine aren't that long either Wink )
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:45 am

She shut her eyes for a second and then opened them. Damn it to hell! The guy already had seen her in almost her totally original form. She then looked at him again and tilted her head. She once again made only her naturally yellow eyes be visible to him for only a short second. She then reverted back to hher blue eyes. "Please stop staring. " She spoke with a slight frown. She did not like being stared at by humans.
Ever scince the middle ages, she has been looked at with fear and hatred... being deemed a monster, a demon, a freak or whatever by the humans.
" I would leave now if i where you... it is not safe to be around me. " She said while turning around to leave. She would give him this one chance to stop her. IF the guy was not freaked out by her looks, then maybe Onyx would tell him how she is a mutant... mutants where far more common then non earth beings. But Mutants where hatted and feared too and she did not want to get exposed to the public.
Onyx was not to be messed with, if the guy would expose her, she would not be kind at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:03 am

"I'm not..." Nick started, not realizing that his confused look made it seem like he was staring at her. He was still slightly out of breath and his concentration had shifted toward the woman before him. With a soft sigh, he shook his head and looked down.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." he said, feeling a little bit embarrassed right now.

He still didn't know if he had been dreaming right now, or if this woman before him was actually a being from another world, a creature one only saw in movies or these supernatural/fantasy shows on TV. Were those real? Or was his mind playing tricks on him?
Oh... you need to take some days off and rest. You're seeing things you shouldn't be.

But what was that? She warned him to leave, saying it wasn't safe to be around her. What was that supposed to mean? Was she in some kind of trouble? Or was she the one causing it? The mystery obviously surrounding the blond female before him, had already intrigued him. He was curious, yet also confused.
"What makes you think it's dangerous to be around you?" Nick asked, hoping it would catch her attention and she would stop walking away. He didn't know what else to say, but he knew that she didn't need to walk away, unless she wanted to.
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 am

She stopped but did not turn back. She only turned her head slightly. She paused for a short second and then spoke.
" You saw what you saw... people do not like things like that... not once did they force my hand to defend myself and made me look like i was the threat...the real threat is people themselfs. " She spoke... and was reffering to humans capturing, torturing and experimenting on mutants and non humans.
She then turned and studied his eyes, as if reading his intentions. She then spoke again. " I am not your avarage woman... have you heard about the New York incident? " Onyx asked. She wanted to know if he knew about SHIELD and the alien invasion or not. Onyx was still looking in his eyes and then stepped foward extending her hand.
" If you are not freaked out then my name is Onyx. " She said with a small smile. Honestly, she did not really care if she would be exposed of not... her identity had to be kept a secret but actually really wanted to finally go public with the help of SHIELD or the Secret Service or even the CIA for that matter. But she knew that it would cause panic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 am

Nick studied Onyx, wanting to be prepared for her reaction. Not that he felt threatened by her, quite the opposite was the case actually. He was curious. If he really saw what he just saw, her transforming into a cat for a moment, he was intrigued to know how that was possible. He had never imagined that mutants, or beings not from this world were actually possible. She made it sound and look real to him.
"Well, if you're not my average woman, than I am not your average man." he replied in a friendly tone in his voice. His brown eyes had a small, warm spark to them. "I'm curious by nature."

When Onyx offered her hand, Nick offered her a warm smile. He wasn't going to be freaked out. If he were he wouldn't be talking to her now. So, he took her hand to greet her properly. "Nice to meet you. I'm Nick."
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 pm

She shook his hands and then spoke softly. she figured that Nick was working for either SHIELD, CIA, or something like that. Nobody is this calm and lightmooded after seeing and otherworlder or a mutant, and not many people are friendly enught the be friendly with them either. Nick was unusual in that way. " Who do you work for, Nick? CIA, SHIELD, Weapon X? i want to know. " She spoke with a low voice. She wanted to know, who he really was. Onyx then shook her head... yes, she was paranoid, she she could not help it... she lived to too long and grew untrustful of most humans. Onyx did not trust Nick. Real trust was something that was hard to ear and easy to loose. She know that from personal experience. She had been exposed by so called friends before and she grew tired of it.

(ehh... sorry for the terrible post and the wait... i am a bit rusty now.. posts will be better soon )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 am

Nick looked at the woman in front of him and by the way she asked him that question, Nick could tell that Onyx wasn't a very trusting person. At least she didn't trust him and with what he saw just now, he figured with good reason. He couldn't quite imagine how much trouble and lost trust she experienced and he knew himself just how easy one's trust could be misused. He wouldn't trust a soul either, if he had a secret like this, but he didn't. Not yet anyway.

His dark brown eyes rested upon her face, while he was a little confused. He had certainly heard of the CIA, but what on earth was SHIELD, or even Weapon X? Like most humans, he had no idea about what was actually going on with Aliens, or Mutants, but now that he had seen a woman, who was actually a cat... he didn't blame Onyx for being paranoid. He still didn't quite relize what he had seen. But, he had a question to answer. "Focus" he thought "Focus, Nick."

"Neither of 'em." Nick said honestly, a casual tone in his voice. "I work for the FBI... and just lost a suspect about a minute or two ago."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
OOC: don't worry... I haven't been around much either. RL keeps me rather busy at the moment Wink
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:08 am

She smirked slightly as Nick told her that he missed a suspect. As a SHIELD agent and a non earth person, Onyx had the means to get things done far more effectively. Her own partner was not far from there location... may have already had the suspect taken town and arrested... Onyx was just waiting for the call. The call came 30 seconds later and without answering the call, Onyx spoke.
"No you did not. " Onyx said with a straight face as she motioned towards the far end of the block. There was the suspect and another female SHIELD agent who already had the person in cuffs and was walking towards there location.
" Thank you Agent Jones. " Onyx said as she took hold of the suspect and gruffly shoved him on his knees and nodded to Nick. " Early Christmans present from me to the FBI " She smirked with a serious face.
" Now... where where we... yes... we sould drink coffee or grab a bite. There is a great restauranr and cafe nearby. " She offerent, it would be a far saver place... for one thing, it was for SHIELD and CIA Agents... for another, she was getting nervous from all the humans around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 am

"Wow." Nick said, quite impressed. He didn't even know that somebody else knew he was chasing that guy all the way down here. But wait a second? Where the hell had Andy gotten to? He was supposed to cut off the way.
His question was answered a few moments later, when he saw Andy walking up to him from the other end of the street. So he did cut off the way, but the suspect probably didn't get that far. Still, that left one question.

"How'd you know we were chasing him?" Nick asked curiously, as he took the suspect over from the SHIELD Agent who caught him. "And thanks, by the way."

So, coffee or a bite to eat, huh? That was unexpected, but he figured she just wanted to get out of the crowd for a little while and he wouldn't mind a little break, but first he had to make sure that his suspect was taken care of. And he couldn't just disappear while he was at work either, even though it sounded great.
"Well, I'd love to join you, but right now I'm on duty..." Nick then said in a slightly disappointed tone. "But... I could stop by later."
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:20 am

When asked how they knew about an FBI suspect... both Onyx and Agent Jones smirked softly. Onyx then looked into Nick's eyes.. allowing her naturally yellow eyes to be visible. " Nick... we know things. " Was all she said about there ways... luckily Agent Jones was also in civil clothing and after a few seconds ,blended back into the crowd. Her Cell began to ring and Onyx pulled out her cell and after a seconds she answered. She smirked, hearing the male voice and soon spoke. " Yes... Nick something of the FBI... i do not have him in my data yet... send it over and tell them he finished... okay. " Onyx ended the call and looked at Nick. " You sould get a call very shortly about having the rest of today and the next two days off. " Onyx spoke with a small half smile but then grew serious again. She was getting used to him, now that she knew that he was another agent, but grew even more nervous of all the humans around them but kept a straight face. She stuffed the rest of her now cold hot dog into her mought, involontarity exposing her large and pointy canine teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 am

Well, right now Nick probably made a pretty stupid face, not really sure what exactly was going on. He had no idea who exactly Onyx and her partner Agent Jones were, but he certainly knew that they knew things... somehow. It stunned him, left him speechless for a moment, before he snapped back into reality, realizing what the woman just told him. But his mind was spinning with a million question marks.

Nick had to realize that somehow everything she said was happening. He got a call from his supervisor just a minute after she told him about it. He was told to let Andy take care of the suspect and then take the rest of the day plus the next two days off. And that was something that actually impressed Nick. Not that he was easily impressed. This woman must have powerful contacts to... well everyone it seemed.

He talked to his boss for a moment, still stunned about what just happened, but he wouldn't tell him anything. Nick put his phone back into his pocket and watched as Andy took the suspect back to the car, wishing him a nice time off. Nick slowly shook his head, his warm, dark brown eyes resting on Onyc once again.
"I have no idea how you pulled that off, but... that was impressive." he told her honestly. He was intrigued, curious to get to know her better and maybe learn about how she knew all these things and how she pulled all of that off. He didn't understand all of it just yet. And he didn't know that this meeting wasn't going to be the only one. This was only the beginning of a new adventure.
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down