Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Innocent Minds (Amazon) Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Innocent Minds (Amazon)

Go down

Innocent Minds (Amazon) Empty Innocent Minds (Amazon)

Post by Loki Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:10 am

The minds of the innocents were so easily modified, so easily controlled. Which was useful for a certain trickster. A simple illusion was cast to freeze the teachers that had been present and Loki had taken control of the class using a female illusion to keep his identity hidden. No one would know that the guest speaker was actually the god of mischief. Once he had finished with his work, he would release the teachers and they would believe that nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Unless he decided to try and make the situation more dramatic. Which certainly was an appealing idea.

"So with that, Loki shot across the line of fire that he had instructed be created. The flames closed behind him and destroyed the evil giant. Idunn was returned and the gods were saved from aging by the clever trickster." Loki finished off, telling a tale that the Midgardians had once told of him. It was one of the few positive stories that they held but Loki was prepared to change as many of them as needed to put himself in a good light. The children was silent, enthralled in his story, innocent eyes staring up at him, believing every word.

"What do these giants look like?" Asked a girl, frightened. Perfect.
"They are larger than you and often blue in colour," He explained, planning how he could use this to his advantage. It was already coming into shape.
"He can't have been much older than you lot when he saved everyone." He said, amused at his current female voice. Still, they were drinking in his words like men parched after marching through a desert. How easy this was. Loki stood up and opened the door.
"It's time to go outside for a break," Loki suggested and there was disappointment in their voices.
"Please, Miss, can we have another story about Loki?" A boy asked.
"Later," He purred. "I think you'll enjoy the surprise I've got for you outside."

This got the children pilling outside in a hurry and they gasped at the pile of 'fake' weapons that Loki had left. In truth, each weapon as deadly but in the guise of wooden toys. This was going to be fun. His eyes glanced outside the boundaries of the school. Adults passed by, not a care in the world. This was going to be a strain on his magic, Loki knew it.
"Please, miss, I want to use magic like Loki," A boy said, and Loki smiled, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder and stooping.
"I'll let you all in on a secret," He lied. "Loki got his magic by defeating many enemies. The giants. Most of them are easy to defeat. Even with weapons. And those ones won't be a problem for such fine warriors as you," Loki said, pointing towards the adults as he placed an illusion on them, making the humans take on a blue parlor.

He started to feel the tax on his magic and he closed his eyes. Some of the children whimpered in fear.
"Look, they are so easy that even a wooden weapon can harm them." He said softly, picking up a knife and throwing it at one of the 'giants'. The mortal fell and the children let out a great cheer and picked up the weapons. A whole day of lies filling the children's minds had prepared them for this. Loki grinned and the gates flung open, children rushing out and stabbing the 'giants', unaware of what they were really doing. Loki carefully took a seat, focusing on keeping up the illusions and watching the mindless slaughter.
Loki
Loki

£ : 20729

Back to top Go down

Innocent Minds (Amazon) Empty Re: Innocent Minds (Amazon)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Selene was in London, on a business trip actually. She had running shues on, a pair of jeans, and a black tanktop over a light winter coat. She only had her wrist guards on, whitch where always on her, even in her sleep.
As she walked into a direction, almost ainmessly she remembered the old London. She smiled gently at the thought but the frowned. The wold changed too much... this era was too modern for her. She was nearing a school when all of a sudden, screams of panic and runnng could be heard at the school.
She ran towards the panic and... massacre.
She gasped at the sight witch caught even her unprepared and by surprise. Dozens of kids where running around slaughtering everybody in there sight. She was frozen for a second and then put it together after a long second of thinking. The kids where brainwashed to do this. She was then in the middle of the massacre, moveing, blocking and dodgeing attacks. She knew the kids where not wanting to kill, but where under some kind of spell.
She did not attack, only defend from the mass of knifes and daggers. She simply bloched the attacks with her Wrist Guards, letting the sleeve of her coat be shredded, she made her  was into the school, and simply defended against the kids, they will tire soon enught. As Selene made her way towards the inside of the school looking for other possible hazards when the saw an adult.
A single person just sitting there... a female, too calm and almost happy. She finally had a few minits of kid and weapon-free time. She studied the woman for a second before speaking.
" You are the reason... you made the kids go into a killing spree... why? " Selene stated, glaring at the woman... she asked the last word in a very frosty manner. Amazon knew that the woman was a powerful person to make such a stong spell. Selene walked towards her, she first wanted to find out her reasons... but then she would literally beat her to death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 am

Attracting attention was a skill of Loki and he heard the sound of metal hitting metal. With interest, he leaned forwards, eyes scanning the horizon. It was so short in the cities. Eyes fell upon the woman that was fighting her way through the children. Importantly, she wasn't killing, simply defending herself from attacks. Interesting. He leaned forward, still in his female form, taking in her actions. She was a skilled fighter although it wasn't like the children were well trained. They simply were maddened with a blood lust and desire for power. One that Loki had placed in their little minds with the power of words. He wasn't silver-tongue for nothing and he wondered how his brother would react if he found out about this little game.

Leaning back as she approached, he took in her form, smirking at the glare that she shot him. She wore armour, but only wrist-guards. Very interesting. Certainly not likely to be human, unless she was along the lines of Iron Man. However, with the exception of the billionaire hero, mortals tended not to cloak themselves in metal any more. Almost curiously, he sent out the magic that remained within him to search her for any sign that she might be an Asgardian or in possession of magic - neither which was good for him. But it seemed that this was not the case and the trickster smirked. She had power, she was different but not someone who might be able to expose who he actually was.

""Why does anything happen?" Loki asked, a soft laugh in his voice, ignoring the coldness in her voice as his eyes returned to the children and their murder. The unarmed adults had stood no chance although some were fighting back. He wondered whether any of the children would be killed. He looked back at woman, stretching out on his seat, keeping up the illusion
"Now, you're not exactly normal are you?" He asked, leaning forwards and clasping his hands together, teeth showing in his grin. The day had just gotten a lot more interesting.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:44 pm

The woman asked Selene if she was normal or not. To this she replied with a low growl and poited at her.
"Far more normal then you, putting a spell on the kids... who are you? " She first said in a cold tone and then raised her voice and demanded an answer. She then tilted her head and smiled evilly.
" Luckily the kids willl be taken out of the fight and will tire very shortly. Your game will be over pretty soon. " Amazon smirked.
" And if you meant if i am human... maybe yes, maybe no. " she nodded coldly. Suddenly she heard a larger pile of armed kids run back to the school... and as they reached the room, they let out a yell. Amazon turned around and using her Enhanced strenght, she literally tore her shreadded coat off and tossed it on the ground... all this in a fraction of a second. She then started blocking and pushing away kids.
A kid suddenly yelled out to the woman. " kill the Frost Giant, help us please... it is too stong. "
Selne looked at the woman... Frost Giants?
She only knew Frost Giants to be related with Norse mytology. She have faught against the real frost giants... back in the days as a Viking and several times after it. She narrowed her eyes at the woman for a small moment as she continued to tire the kids out.
Selene shook her head in annoyance, she really had to hold back but she was loosing her temper with the pack of kids. "i am no Frost Giant... Lady, call your pile off before i hurt them... and you. " She said coldly as she delibaratly took a dagger to her side. She let out a painful loud grunt as she yanked it out. her injury would heal almost as fast a another more famous mutant healer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Loki could not help but laugh at her words that he had put a spell on the children. How close she was to the truth. But the fact was that he had just used their impressionable minds to his advantage. The only spell he had put out was that which made the adults appear to be blue. And it was that spell that still draining him.
"A spell, I'm not sure whether I should take that as a compliment or an insult," Loki smirked. It was an insult to think that he could not talk these infants into following whatever plan he saw fit, yet a compliment that she thought that he had the magic to control minds. It had been a while since he had last had that great ability, granted to him by the tesseract, the sceptre that fed off it.

He had completely ignored the question about his identity, choosing to focus on the woman's other words to try and change the focus. Why lie when it wasn't needed. His primary goal was mischief today. Why not focus on that? Shrugging at her next words, Loki looked over at the children, a bunch of mortals that usually reminded bouncing for as long as they could manage. A lot shorter when he had talked them into battle.
"Who cares how long they last? This is no take over, just a game, like you said. Nothing more than a light walk to stretch my muscles." Or in this case, to stretch his silver-tongue. How he enjoyed talking others into dreadful situations. It was such good fun.

The female refused to reveal whether or not she was human, which suggested to Loki that she indeed was like him and from another realm. Mortals tended to be so fond of their heritage that they would claim it with eagerness, like children. Green eyes looked up at the sound of a small army returning and Loki grinned, greeting his victories with a charming smile on his female illusion. They squealed with delight. How he loved using them. The children now implored him to kill the woman and Loki rose from his seat, looking at the woman with a cold, calculating stare. Should he kill her?

Careful eyes observed the hit she took, on purpose, which didn't seem to do much damage. For a second, he was reminded of Thor. No matter how hard he stabbed that oaf, it never seemed to sink in. Well, maybe he would have to play a game of words, then. He grinned. This day was turning out to be fun after all.
"There are more Frost Giants to destroy, and this creature is not one of them," Loki said, moving to circle the woman, careful to never let his guard down and keep his front facing her, magic at the ready.
"Deal with them, although if you wish to challenge this... being, you are well within your rights." Loki said, carefully weaving his words so he did not call of the children but simply made them want to fight others. This way he obeyed neither command but slipped between the two like a fish through grasping hands.

"Now, where were we?"
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:51 pm

" Lady... you are more insane then i fist thought " Selene reffered to the killing spree of the kids as being a game to her. She however found out that she was outstandingly good with words... this meant that she was very experienced person... wisodom-wise... and with age came wisdom... so she might be older then she looked... her Selene too.
" Lady... i have a name... i am Selene... and i grow tired of your little bloodbath... what magic are you using? " She stood there looking at him with her naturally cold eyes. "I grow tired of this conversation... i will take you down and hand you over to SHIELD. " She nodded coldly as she took an Amazoina battle stand very simular to those used in ancient Greece. After a long second she walked towards the woman ready to cause a world of pain to her. She has no idea of the woman's powers, but Selene had been in fights with so many people with a lot of different powers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Innocent Minds (Amazon) 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591Chuckles escaped barely parted lips as the woman stated that he was more insane than she had previously thought. So many people were naive, unaware of the truth in this world, unaware of the harsh realities. They pretended that they were better, believed that their moral codes protected them but when it came down to it... they were no more different than he was. He had seen her wrist guards, her well trained reactions. She was a warrior, she had fought. Maybe the combatants had been older, more informed... maybe they had a better cause but in the end it was the same. Death.
"Then maybe you should get to know the real world. It isn't all honeyed words," Loki smirked. To be fair he often sweetened his own words but life was simply all a game of manipulation.

The female introduced herself and Loki raised an eyebrow. The name had it's origins in the land of Ancient Greece and not too common in the present times although he suspected it suited her more warrior like appearance. It crossed his mind that the Aesir and their folk might not be the only beings from myth to continue to exist to this present time. Perhaps this mortal was no maiden warrior from the North but closer to the South? It was a large leap and not a conclusion that Loki would put money on. There was not enough information. Chances were that she was simply another mortal with ideas of grandeur, working under a name to hide who she truly was.
"You tire already?" Loki replied, his voice turning silken with the added touch that he still appeared to be a woman. This was fun.
"But the dance has barely begun, Selene."

Mischief glinted in his eyes, full of life and fire to return her cold stare and Loki found some amusement in that. Considering his heritage, one would have thought him to be the one to give the cold shoulder. He didn't even get another quip in response to her comment about magic before she announced she was tired with the conversation as well. What a dull creature. Why did so many beings simply want to avoid the delight of carefully spoken words and a class full of murderous children? Calm eyes watched her as she took a battle stance and he remained standing and relaxed as if unfazed by the whole action, which was true. Time for a little illusion, he decided, cloaking himself so he could not be seen just as he created an illusion in his place that started to circle the female... Selene.

"You stand no chance, Selene" He said, stressing her name with the tone of his voice. "You know not what you face. You swim in ignorance and that is what brings all to failure. Leave now and let this game finish, Selene. Go back to your bed and sleep. I know how all of this tires you," The illusion jibed as it circled the woman, now standing on the other side of her while the actual form of Loki remained perfectly still and hidden, tense and ready for whatever reaction the woman might give. Too many forgot that he had been raised with Thor, raised with war in his veins. He was more than a dangerous opponent when it came to it.

Loki - The God of Mischief
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Amazon remained in a stand for a few seconds. She listened to the lady speak. " you are stupid to think that i would go anywhere away from here. " She smirked.
She narrowed her eyes slightly as the woman started walking around her.
" You underestimate me... you might be good with words... but you are not a fighter. " Amazon stood upright and smirked.
" Your tendency of underestimating others will be your downfall. " She commented and could not help a cruel half smile.
" Go back to bed to sleep... really? how childish can you get? " She narrowed her eyes.
" If you only mastered the art of words, then you are the one who dose not stand a chance in a fight. " Selene grunted and then sent a stong punche towards the womans face. She was pretty surprised when her punch went threght her entire head without any effect.
the Woman was pretty tricky but that would not save her ass from very sevier harm. She looked back at the very place that the woman started walking around from. It she just hit an illusion then the original was invisible and might be not even around anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Innocent Minds (Amazon) 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591Of course the trickster had not expected the woman to leave. Instead it was a jibe against her, meaning to annoy her and get on her nerves. It seemed to be working, he noted as she responded, trying her own basic insult. Really, 'stupid', a childish insult at best and Loki gave a soft laugh at this - or his illusion did. Chances were this would aggravate her further. Oh the fun he could have.
"Never said I expected you to leave. Just suggested it, wise advice that is so often ignored." He said, his voice practically a purr.

Underestimating others was something that Loki had done before and not something he was too keen on repeating. He had thought the 'heroes' of Midgard to be less than a threat and they had proven themselves to be a match for him alongside his perfect brother.
And how can you tell that I am no fighter?" Loki's illusion asked calmly.
"Maybe I can use only words or maybe I am undefeated in battle. But in the end, I believe there is a term, 'the pen is mightier than the sword'. No matter what action you take, I can undo it with a few words." He said, a smirk gracing his lips.
"So ask yourself, who's underestimating who."

The woman called him childish and Loki gave a roll of his eyes. They were playing a game with the lives of children, this Selene was leaping straight into battle, what wasn't childish about the whole situation?
"If we're talking about who's the more childish, then I must ask you to pick up your attempted insults, they're too basic for someone of my calibre." To be fair, most insults were below him but he wasn't going to miss the chance of poking fun at others.

Selene spoke again and went into an immediate punch. How people so easily fell for his little tricks. He was yet to find someone who recognised the illusion for what it was and Loki liked it this way. The illusion laughed at the woman's attempt and a dark grin broke out across the female face that he had created.
"I'll wager you never gave too much thought to the many different forms of fighting," The illusion chuckled and with a wave, it disappeared and Loki made another one appear directly behind the woman while the dark haired trickster moved silently away from his current position, ready to summon a knife should the mood or situation take him.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:08 am

At her comment of being undeafeted, Amazon laughed softly. " Undefeated in battle?... i would know you, if you where even good in combat. " Selene spoke with a cruel half smile.
" You may be all illusions and tricks but that is mere manipulation... The pen is only stonger then a sword for the weak... i could stab you in the eyes with both pen and sword... pick one and i will happily show you how it is done " She commented with cruel eyes and without smiling now. She may not be the master of words... but rather the master in battle.
She then smirked. " Speaking of Swords. " She said and paused. She reached out one of her armed as if wanting to hold something. Her eyes where focused on the woman. Selene was summoning Remma, her mystical sword. It was made from Uru... the same material as Thor's hammer... and had several simular traits. It was extremely durable, unliftable to unworthy people and returned to Amazon when called.
A few seconds later Remma came chrashing threght the wall of the building. Amazon caught it and aimed it first towards the Woman and then at the ground. She then dropped Remma, making it rest solidly on the floor.
" Now where were we? " She asked while narrowing her eyes.  

(i love your posts with Loki... i hope my posts are okay too? Smile )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:32 am

Innocent Minds (Amazon) 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591Why was fighting so important to some? Sure it was a useful skill but not one that one should be too boasted about. It was blunt, crude compared to the art of words. That was why he preferred trickery in battle, or the use of knives. That was much more difficult. Skill. That should be the measure of someone's skill, not the amount that they had killed or had defeated. Although to be fair, he had probably sent a fair number of mortals to their deaths - not that he minded. They were mere lives.

He laughed as the woman suggested she take out an eye with a pen. That would be a sight. He smiled at this thought, it was worth seeing if someone was going to offer such entertainment. After all, she would only be able to get his illusion. Loki himself would be safe.
"Give the pen a go. Swords are just too common," Loki smirked, looking thoroughly amused with this idea.
"Still, it's sad that one has only he desire to destroy and not explore the many other possibilities that the pen and words can do." Loki sighed, pretending to be saddened as he spoke.

If he wanted, Loki could have weaved a story but he wanted confrontation, not peace. He got too much calm while hanging around in his cell. Now was the time for excitement - for actions and thrills.
Something to remember in the long hours that he had to laze around, simply keeping his actual presence there to keep the guards and king off guard.

Although one thing he did find capturing his attention and that was the sword that she had summoned. The sound of it, heavy and sharp reminded him of Thor's hammer. He frowned slightly but did not allow that to appear on the illusion. He was not going to show any weakness and showing an interest could be made a weakness if shown at the wrong moment. Eyes followed the sword to the floor, as did the illusion.
"I believe we were talking about your skill at removing eyeballs with pens." Loki replied calmly, without a care in the world. He still did not view this woman as a threat. Just someone to show some caution around.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Selene smirked at the womans last comment and then had an idea. She would use large amounts of water to flood the place and find the womans actual location. " Not just a pen or a sword lady. " Amazon said as she started walking away from where she was standing. She went over to a nearby water fountain and grabbed in and tore if out from the wall. The water started gushing and spilling out of the wall, also soaking Amazon. She however walked back to the other room that she woman was and waited silently with a smirk on her lips. " Lady... you underestimated me... you still have much to learn about ways of combat. " She smirked and just waited for the wated to show the woman's location.
She employed this other times against other invisible enemies. It always worked... unless the person could fly that is. She however felt guilty wasteing water like that but it had to be done.

(sorry for the short post... i have to run... i hope the post is good enught? )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 am

Innocent Minds (Amazon) 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591It seemed that he wasn't going to get the delight of watching the woman, Selene, removing an eye with a pen. Such a shame. That could have been entertaining. Still, his face remained impassive as he watched the woman moving. She had some plan, Loki was sure. Nothing was done without intent in his world - although he was sure that many mortals simply could not use any thought.

Green eyes followed her trajectory and fell upon the water fountain that the children used to drink from and fill their water bottles. He frowned before his eyes widened, realising her ploy. Too bad there wouldn't be enough water. It came spurting out from the sauce and then began to create a layer of water on the ground that was slowly spreading but at a decaying rate. Calm eyes watched the water's progress as it crept towards him. It was no bother and in response, Loki made several illusions of himself, standing just beyond the water level, clearly visible and still using his female disguise. They all laughed.

"It seems that I'm not the one who has to learn," One of the illusions said, grinning like a cat. Still keeping his true self hidden, Loki paced further away from the water. If the water reached him, he would have to remain still so it was best to avoid it. Of course, there was the added point that he was outside to watch the children cause their chaos. And the ground had drainage. Green eyes flickered to the tiring children. All his extra illusions put a drain on his power and the adults no longer looked blue. And the children were beginning to droop anyway, weapons falling down. Well, some of the fun was beginning to end.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:10 am

Selene watched as the water was moveing towards them and showed no sight of feeling the water, when it slowly reached her shose, soaking it.
As the woman made several other illusions of herself, Selene glared around. Since Selene did not see footprints she would try another thing... dust.
She smirked at the idea of the dust from the wall's debris covering the actual person, giving her away. She opened her hand, having Remma flow into her hand. She then tossed Remma away, sending it smashing it threght the nearby wall and then held her hand out, calling Remma back into her hand. She once again tossed it into a direction, causing 3 holes and a lot of dust from the walls. This way, Amazon would see aither the air currents of the original or have the dust cover the woman, giving her away... either way... Selene would finally find the woman. She then smirked again and even laughed very softly. She focused her eyes on the area not effected by water, ignoring all the other illusions.
" You are in for a nasty little surprise, lady... a very nasty surprise. " Selene's face went into an evil and cruel half smile.
She hope that this would finally work as she wanted to just beat the hell out of the woman for her actions. Plus she was due at a business meeting in 2 hours... she had loads of time to get there.
Where where the police when you nead them... but the police would not have any chance against either of them if it came to arrest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:15 am

Innocent Minds (Amazon) 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591A game was a game, no matter what. This game had started off further away from his very being, with the children's mind's being influenced to kill and to have a lighter viewing of his own true self by telling his own stories. Now it had turned into a battle, a slow dance where the two opponents chose to try and outwit each other. Loki much preferred battles of this nature. The whole, cumbersome ways of physical fighting bored him although it seemed that others were only too eager to leap to this option with such little provocation. He had taken his step and now it was her turn.

So orderly He thought calmly as he regarded their turn taking. He would have to change that. When the time was right, he would hit her with a caboodle of actions then take his leave.

Eyes watched as the dust started to explode from the broken walls and a hint of satisfaction came across his features. This was more Chaos than he had expected to get and the best part was he didn't have to do anything but stand around. Although the dust would begin to settle on him and not the illusions. Unless he created the illusion that it was settling on the false forms. That he could do but he was not sure if he could maintain his current female guise if he were to do that. He frowned. Well, he wasn't out of options. As the dust began to settle, Loki retracted the illusions until not a single one stood.
"Well, if you want to hide us in dust, I have a better solution," He smirked, showing himself for just a second before he called in a thick fog.

Moving through the fog, even the God of Mischief struggled to see. Sounds echoed around them and one would not be able to see a foot in front of them. He grinned in the white air, kicking a stone so it rattled along the floor. It was a dangerous maneuver, that was for sure. He was working almost blind as well. But this being a thick mist of his creation, he could send it away from his being, giving him just a bit more sight and the chance to clear his path if he needed a quick get-away.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down